Lung Juice

MrJuice

Although very controvercial Lung Juice by N Haler is a great idea, as most of us are EX analog smokers, I have tried it and I must say that I am impressed, even though im not sure if it is really helping my lungs from my 8 years+ using analog cigarettes. What do all of you think regarding these flavors and just the over all idea of vaping somthing herbal thats supposedly good for your lungs.

I think if it isn't oxygen, it isn't good for your lungs.

Just my 2cents :)

exactly !!!

However--still better than smoking. I haven't tried nhaler juices yet.

there is no way that anything we inhale into our lungs other than oxygen, is 'good' for us. But then again, truly good food is rarely 'good' for me either.

Its all relative.

There are certain things - medications, water vapor, etc that are good. But these things are tried and true, not sure I'd want to try something that hasn't been tested vigorously. I'm leery of the PG which actually has been tested to some extent.

I think if it isn't oxygen, it isn't good for your lungs.

Just my 2cents :)

From Wikipedia

"Dry air contains roughly (by volume) 78.09% nitrogen, 20.95% oxygen, 0.93% argon, 0.039% carbon dioxide, and small amounts of other gases. Air also contains a variable amount of water vapor, on average around 1%."

Sorry, Bigjim, even oxygen is poisonous in large enough quantities.

You know what they say, too much of a good thing can kill ya. As I was in the supplement business for awhile I believe that some supplements can be helpful in preventing and or helping restore any damaged tissue, this is just a personal experience.

Sorry, Bigjim, even oxygen is poisonous in large enough quantities.

No need to apologize, It's my lack of scientific knowledge and particulates (or whatever) that got ya confused. Here, I'll fix it for ya; "If is isn't "Dry Air" it probably isn't good for your lungs. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

From my past experience... and the herb I smoked... it wasn't good for my lungs. :whistle:

HA!

I have all of the NHALER lung juices I bought a sample pack and one of the sleepy time teas that does not come in pack...they all taste GREAT esp. the pomagranite and pear...and I do not like pears... the teas you can hardly tatse!!! and I need a bigger nic dosage so I usually mix these with drop of vanilla at 26 mg.

I cannot say that the herbs are helpful but I do not believe they are bad for you...at best you may receive very minor benefits though as these are in low dosages and it would take big dosages to really have major effect. I am all for hollistic and natural meds and I get carried away quickly with the idea of repairing my organs and living longer but I would say and bet many agree that the best thing to do is just quit analog cigs which i assume you have done!

Hahaha Yea it seems like everything can kill you now. We are all screwed! =P jk

I HAVE seen this juice before and i REALLY want to try it! I wonder if it works.. it would be nice to get some tests done on this stuff. Unfortunately i can see myself going broke on ecig related products so im trying to refrain from buying all those awesome looking ejuices. Is there a solid video review on this stuff yet?

VAPE IT UP! :thumbsup:

-Slightly Addicted

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines