Any Adverse Reactions?

az9

i am about two weeks into vaping, started vaping and quit tobacco immediately.

I started with a 24mg liquid.........that hit pretty hard initially! Definately felt the nic buzz.

Next i dropped down to an 18mg batch.......did not get so out there but noticed as i was vaping more (replacing the tobacco basically has me nursing on my eGo...lol) I was getting pretty spaced out and absent minded. Sort of feeling like i was sped up with tons of clarity yet unable to put a thought together. It is sort of fun and sort of annoying and sort of satisfying in a safe kind of way.

My conclusion is that nic from vaping is a pure and clean delivery of the drug, whereas nic from tobacco is modified and enhanced (not to mention comes with a ton of other chemicals). I believe this to be true to the point that i really had no idea what nicotine truly felt like.

The change here comes on many levels and the paradigm shift is probably more profound than one expected. Analogs have been expressly designed to deliver quickly, easily, and efficiently - the better big tobacco can do that the more efficiently they make money and keep repeat cusomers (of course the same is true with all chemical engineering, i.e. starbucks, mcDonalds, Lays potato chips, etc)

Over time i expect to better understand my needs and comfort levels with this new delivery system and my body will adjust as well. Clearly i am getting more pure quality drug in the process but also coming off of many bad chemicals, not to mention my body very quickly adapting to healing mode. The natural tendency, i believe, of our bodies is to run as efficiently as possible if given the chance. So - there are a lot of things going right but everything is kinda whacked out. Maybe the analogy is like being at alitude for the first time, being in the mountains of colorado at 5280 or even at 10k or 14k feet. The air is clean yet thinner and for the first few days or weeks it is both energizing yet possibly nauseating as well....lol, over time that levels off and we do not notice it as much.

Hey pepper-- There are so many chemicals to withdraw from its so hard to sort them out. I think the lack of carbon monoxide really screws up our systems initially. way too much oxygen floating around.

I actually get this feeling when I go down to sea level (denver- mile high city), I am in a funk and can't stop yawning for about a week when I get too much oxygen--thats how I felt when I stopped smoking.....

very glad you have made the switch--it just keeps getting better !!!

Happy vaping

Sometimes my lips get to feeling funky! Kinda like your fingers and toes do when you stay in water a long time! LOL I guess it's because my eGo tip is always in between them!! LOL!!!

Haha, dude, you crack me up! I can relate though! LoL!

Hello, I've been using The Safe Cig for 2 weeks now, it works great, but I've been feeling really funky and don't know whether to blame it or maybe I'm having other problems. I have the 11MG carts and take around 8-10 puffs every hour or so. I don't have any reaction right away after I puff, it comes later and builds as the day goes on. Been having trouble focusing and thinking straight. It gets pretty bad and I'm having trouble functioning. Do you suppose there's something in the cart that's not agreeing with me? Has anyone else had this problem? I would appreciate any input and advice.

Hi Harden,

You may too have a totally unrelated health problem going on, in which case you should see your medical professional. Many health problems get worse at different times of the day. It could be a mild case of the flu or about 10,000 other things!

If you have a lot of food allergies &/or allergies to other products, such as personal care products, you may be one of the very few that is also allergic or sensitive to certain types of eLiquid. Propylene glycol is used in many foods, deodorants, pet foods, etc. If you are allergic or sensitive to PG, there are 2 alternatives that I am aware of... PEG & VG (polyethelene glycol & vegetable glycerine.)

Another thought is the mg/ml of nicotine (levels might be too high for you or could be vaping too much - esp. if you feel kinda like you have a tingly/metallic feeling/taste in your mouth & feel kinda dizzy) and the flavor(s) you are using (Do you have food allergies/sensitivities)?

If it were me, I'd try not vaping at all for a couple of days... If that cleared it up, I'd try again & see if I started feeling yuckie again... Some people are allergic to propylene glycol or PG (this is rare, but I've heard of it happening - yet generally with itching, coughing, sleepiness, etc. that you would expect from an allergy), in which case you might try vegetable glycerine (VG) or polyethelene glycol (PEG) based eJuice or cartomizers.

If you're not feeling well, best to check in with your medical professional!

Hope you are feeling better soon!

-Altmed