Clove Crush

JagSol

Alrighty, I just got it yesterday from Luke (vaporgalaxy) and I got to tell you this:

For those who never tried cloves or isn't too big on its spicy flavor, THIS is the juice ya gotta try! When I first tried it, I was surprised to find the taste to be mellow but still attaining that clove taste. It's not strong enough to stick to the atty like other clove flavors, but it reminded me of a cool-feeling version of cloves. It has that nice flavor that satisfies my mouth without tasting VERY pungent. It's really a nice flavor once ya vape to it for a while like I've been doing. If I had to rate this from a scale of 1-10...I'd give it an 8 1/2. Why that rating? Because though I was kinda expecting it to be something as strong like from awesomevapor or tasty vapor, it still didn't disappoint me in both taste and satisfaction. I highly recommend this to ANYONE who doesn't like the sharp taste that normal clove juice gives out. How to compare it is...well, kinda like one of those light clove cigarettes. It doesn't have that faint clove taste, but it's obvious it is a clove...not by the label but by the taste. It kinda reminds me having a mellow spiced treat during the fall. So far, this will become my OFFICIAL FALL JUICE! <3

As a clove aficionado, I can assure that even a person that LOVES cloves as much as I do can agree that this is a different take on cloves but still retains its superiority as being called a clove.

Luke, if you run into this by any chance...you're the man!

PS- I made a video folks, but it was my first and the audio quality is low. I might make some more once I get better at making them.

Clove Crush from Vaporgalaxy

Edited by JagSol

Hey JagSol, that's an amazing review! Amazing in that I thought you really managed to get something very subjective across completely. I learned enough from your review to know that Clove Crush probably wouldn't do it for me -- I'm looking for a clove juice that carries that ax-to-the-chest feeling and taste that clove cigarettes do, and this sounds too mellow to me. Which is truly mind blowing, since taste is so personal. I think you have a future as a juice reviewer if you want to pursue it, and I'm not kidding. Very good job! thumbsup.gif

You also seemed totally at ease in your video, which I sure can't do. Good job all around!

Edited by ddavelarsen

Hey JagSol, that's an amazing review! Amazing in that I thought you really managed to get something very subjective across completely. I learned enough from your review to know that Clove Crush probably wouldn't do it for me -- I'm looking for a clove juice that carries that ax-to-the-chest feeling and taste that clove cigarettes do, and this sounds too mellow to me. Which is truly mind blowing, since taste is so personal. I think you have a future as a juice reviewer if you want to pursue it, and I'm not kidding. Very good job! thumbsup.gif

You also seemed totally at ease in your video, which I sure can't do. Good job all around!

:punk: Thanks dave! I really appreciate your input there! Have you at least tried the clove juice from awesomevapor by any chance? It was my first clove flavor and it really did kick my throat to the curb...literally, it packed its bags and left me! Anyways, I really liked how you guys liked my review! Like I said, I cannot project what I'm saying with words, but through writing, I'm very good...since I write ALOT <3

• 1 month later...

I'm gonna order some of this! Sounds good! I always vape Kretek/Clove and the stuff I got from Tasty Vapor is a little on the strong cinnamon side for me. But I'm gettin use to it since I added some Kamel to it. This Clove Crush sounds cool! I saw the video review on youtube also! GREAT REVIEW! Ya talked me into it! LOL :thumbsup:

I'm gonna order some of this! Sounds good! I always vape Kretek/Clove and the stuff I got from Tasty Vapor is a little on the strong cinnamon side for me. But I'm gettin use to it since I added some Kamel to it. This Clove Crush sounds cool! I saw the video review on youtube also! GREAT REVIEW! Ya talked me into it! LOL :thumbsup:

Tasty Vapor Kretek is definitely the liquid for people who like cloves strong and spicy.

Jag, you said something in your video that made me laugh, but this is a family forum... not really but they call it that anyway. :lol:

On my clove list!

Any one try red bull?

From Vapor Galaxy? Energy Cow or whatever? I have it. It's pretty good. I don't Like real Red Bull because of that bitter nasty energy drink taste in it, so the liquid is basically Red Bull minus the kick.

• 2 weeks later...

My Clove Crush shipped today! I ordered it along with a lotta other stuff. 3 orders from 3 different places. Looking forward to vaping the Clove Crush!

I will let ya know how it works with the E2 ceramic cartomizers I ordered! :)

Energy Cow is very close to Red Bull energy drink. Taste great if you like Red Bull which I love. When I first started vaping it I couldn't stop. I was thinking of buying a quart of it lol. But then after a few hours of vaping it or about a half a day I got sick of it. It's not a all day vaping juice :) Great spacer juice! I also like adding a couple of drops to my Marlboro juice for a hint of flavor. Nice for mixing and str8 up but not for vaping all day if you know what I mean.

Tried Clove too. Not bad, but tired of it all day. I prefer Marlboro with a hint of menthol for all day vaping.

Edited by Jkimbo

I got my Clove Crush today! It tastes great! I'm really liking it! :) I was smart/lucky enough to order some 510 atomizers too! The Mega E2 ceramic cartomizers I ordered were crap! 4 out of the 5 pack are misshapen on the threaded area! Just heard on the forum that a lotta people are getting bad ones! Head's up on the E2's! The CLOVE CRUSH tastes great though! Thanks for the review! :thumbsup:

Jagsol This Clove Crush has a smooth mellow after taste that is sorta sweet almost! I like it more and more! Thanks again for the youtube video and the review here! :thumbsup: I just wish I had purchased a larger bottle! LOL

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines