Ego/tornado Blank Mega Cartomizers

SteveD1

Just got some of these in and found them hard to fill.they hold about 2-2.4 ml on first fill and for some reason only about 1-1.4 on refills.You must use a syringe to fill and mine leak if I overfill.There is no way to tell when its full or if you are filling to fast..I have put about 5ml through one and its still working fine.My only complaint is the mess..When using the flavor and vapor drop or its tastes slightly burnt you know its time to refill.I just cant see pulling out a syringe and going after it away from home...If you could unscrew the top and get right to the juice chamber it would be great!!But thats not the case.The flavor is great on these so thats a plus.Prefilled ones might be available somewhere just havnt found them yet.I do get about 4-6hrs use before it needs a top off.I would have to keep 2-3 on hand to make a day without refilling..

This was the first one I have tried out of the pack so more time will tell if I will get more or stick to KR/510 cartomizers instead..

I got mine the other day (thanks Jeffery from Wordup!!) but it was too hot inside the house to do anything with them. I got up at 3 am to fill one up ... but I couldn't make up my mind which one to try first, the Mega Atty with mega Cart or the Mega Cartomizer... so, after a few cups of coffee and a soda it was too hot once again so ... I still haven't tried mine out. Today is much cooler... I'll try one later.

(you know it's hot in the house when you leave the doors and windows open on a 100+ degree day in order to cool the temperature down some.)

i have some cartos i got from a friend, i don't care to much for them because it's nothing like the vapor from dripping.

for the plastic taste. bring them to a boil, then take them off and let them sit till cool. flush the water and do it again and let them soak in about 3 cups of water for 24hrs.

blow them out. i toss them in the back window of the car as it bakes in the sun to try.

• 2 weeks later...

After having used them longer they are starting to grow on me as a long life carto...The refilling is still my biggest gripe but I only refilled twice a day all weekend and have used the same one for 5+ days and put about 12ml through it.I put 1.2ml in it when I taste a slight burned taste and I dont get the leakage I was getting before..I dont see getting but half of the stated capacity before it needs refilling but only twice a day is much better than dripping regularly to top up KR and 510 carts and you cant beat the battery life of a Ego I get 6-9 hours and sometimes 12 when I am busier...I am not tasting the plastic taste but I use Camel and Menthol flavors and they are strong flavors and may cover up what others say they taste....

Now I would like to see a Low Res version and easily refilled!!!!!

Yeah those megas for the tornado/ego are good for on the go, they don't have that same taste compared to vaping outta a new or cleaned 510 atty, I bought a 5 pack I think 3 days ago and im still on my first one, I think Ive filled it 10 - 15 times already just dropping liquid in the end with the threads, TW dosent even sell those syringes, dont know why, every other US suppliers do, the true US ones at least.....

• 2 weeks later...

I just got my Tornado Mega Cartomizers today. I love them! I don't have a syringe yet. I popped the 2 top pieces off and poked the film membrane with a paperclip, then I used my pointed drip bottle to add E Liquid into the bottom. (Saw this on a video.) Worked well for the first fill since I don't have the syringe yet. Kinda over filled it a little bit, but not bad at all, for my first time. Couldn't wait to try it out! LOL Anyway, I love the consistent throat hit and vapor! A LOT!!!! :thumbsup: It's actually SHORTER than the cone shaped atomizer and cartridge I used before! Cool!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines