I Hate Adapters... Then I Found This One!

as some of you may know... I HATE (hate, hate, hate, hate!) ADAPTERS! they don't fit snug enough in my opinion, they are prone to lleaking or getting full of juice if you drip, they push the center of the atty op, making it unusable on a diffe3rent device, and just about any other reason you can thing of (oh, and the finish looks cheap as hell).

then, in a thread i started a month or two ago, asking for advice on a new PV.... DAYVAPE posted this one:

http://www.shop.wordupecig.com/Ecig-All-In-One-801-To-510-Adapter-All-In-One-801-To-510-Adapter.htm;jsessionid=2268BE7DB8829EC6DA7E520C4E063F3C.qscstrfrnt06

.. mainly because it didn't have that stupid floating center pin that messes up the atties, and it's sealed (does not have that hole running through the center).

the problem was, i was going to be needing one for a 901, not an 801... then i found this one:

http://www.valuevapor.com/VV/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=13&products_id=60

although it does add more length that the smaller cheap *** standard type does.... it fits snug to both the atty AND the unit, and no floating center pin. Plus it looks straight up bad *** on The Buzz!

med_gallery_1189_32_115984.jpg

i actually really like the black adapter/white atty look. plus i just got the drip tip today too - from wordupecig.com!

I TOLD YOU MAN!! You just gotta trust a brotha sometimes... LOL. That's great... I'm glad you like it! I use them ALL OF THE TIME with my gear. I totally don't mind the extra length it adds... it just doesn't really look like an adapter anyway! :thumbsup:

I still like the drip tips I ordered from Nhaler today though. The "Twisted" ones... just plain awesome.

(see my other thread for link)

Edited by DAYVAPE

it adds a lot of length for pocket carry, and since i am swapping this unit it won't be needed anyhow... but i actually LIKE the added length for "at home". i think it looks sharp.

this one does have a hole that goes all the way through, but i haven't had the juicing issues like on the short ones. regardless, the main bonus is how well they fit! plus it just looks cool.

PS, i saw the other thread. i commented about the #6 (since i think i will stick with the black unit w/ white atty... it will match)

Edited by Stirfry

It does look good! I have 2 adapters but have not had the problems I hear about. Maybe I just lucked up on the 901 to 510 adapters.....

Hey...yawl ever get a lil buzz from the metal tips? When I use mine on the chrome DSE905 I get a lil feeling like sticking a weak 9v battery to your tongue. I also get a sandy type feeling between my fingers and the case when the tip is in my mouth and the button is pressed!

I don't mind it, it's actually kinda kewlllll!!! LOL

Edited by ThaHodgehound