How To Clean Atomizers And Cartomizers!

good vid

if they are really gunked up you can put them in 1 cup water and 1 of vinegar, boil it for about 5 mins.

clean them off under regular tap water, then 2 cups water boiling for 5 mins. dry and set them somewhere.

vinegar has 3% acid that will break down the crust.

I actually tried the vinegar thing today. I have five atty's that, no matter what I do, just taste really bad. They're drying out now, hopefully by morning I'll have some normal tasting vapor again. Thx for the tips! :)

i have seen alot of questions about cleaning and when to clean atomizers and cartomizers. so i thought i would help.

Very nice vid Ben.

Just wish I could say WEEKS when talking about attys.

For me it's only DAYS :veryangry:

I know, keep em wet and don't dry burn.

Use only JOYE 510's.

I've tried everything. Maybe I just vape too much.

I vape more than I used to smoke.

Oh well, that's just me.

Good job. :thumbsup:

Very nice vid Ben.

Just wish I could say WEEKS when talking about attys.

For me it's only DAYS :veryangry:

I know, keep em wet and don't dry burn.

Use only JOYE 510's.

I've tried everything. Maybe I just vape too much.

I vape more than I used to smoke.

Oh well, that's just me.

Good job. :thumbsup:

i vape like crazy! lol and attys and cartomizers last forever! lol

i vape like crazy! lol and attys and cartomizers last forever! lol

I'm with you. Honestly, I have not yet had an atomizer legitimately die on me yet. The dead ones I have, I effed them up somehow.

P.S.- Your hair grows fast.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I watched this video in the early days, but I didn't really pay a lot of attention. Then when I posted a couple of days ago that my attys are tasting funky you suggested I look at this video. My attys are piling up and I am going to try to refurbish some of them. Thanks for doing the video. Signed, slow on the uptake!

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

i boil them then dump out the water and rinse and boil again for 15 min. i do this 3 times and have gotten out even the nastiest juice lol.

then i have hubby blow the water out with the air compressor and let them sit over night.

I must confess that I haven't cleaned an atty or carto ( except for my Bulli repairable atty) in over two years. I just use 'em and bin 'em. The reason being that when I first started vaping I tried cleaning and, whilst it did indeed result in clean things, it had no impact on atty life ( as measured in mls of juice put through them rather than time).

• 4 weeks later...

Your trick worked! By golly it saved me a lot of hassle. I had a sauce pan I was going to throw away not to mention three atomizers. Now I tried two of them and they are as good a new! Thanks. I owe you one for saving me a lot of hassle.