Condom Method Of Filling Cartomizers

2BSmokeFree

Here is an excellent video of the condom method of filling carts..it's easy and fast...you use one of the rubber end caps...one without the bumper in it...fill it about half full of juice...then push the cartomizer into the cap mouthpiece side down...watch the other end (the end that screws into the battery) for the appearance of juice...remove the cart from the cap...wipe the threads in case some juice got on it and you're ready to go...

There is also a spin method to use after you fill the cart...you put on the battery side cap...the one with the bumper in it...put the cart in a plastic baggie and spin it around a bit...you can then add more juice to the cart using the comdom method.

There is also a spin method to use after you fill the cart...you put on the battery side cap...the one with the bumper in it...put the cart in a plastic baggie and spin it around a bit...you can then add more juice to the cart using the comdom method.

Thanks so much mercesp. Great videos! I did manage to get the end off of the cato we have but I think I like the condom method better.

You are so helpful. Thanks.

benjamin..Thanks for that one also. That was helpful after I managed to get the cap off. My problem was I wasn't sure I could do that without completely destroying it.

My problem was I wasn't sure I could do that without completely destroying it.

If you've got the hard caps (glued in) then the condom method is the way to go for sure. I never managed to get the cap off of one of those without destroying it. I've got soft caps now and prefer just dripping in to fill it.

• 1 month later...

Here is an excellent video of the condom method of filling carts..it's easy and fast...you use one of the rubber end caps...one without the bumper in it...fill it about half full of juice...then push the cartomizer into the cap mouthpiece side down...watch the other end (the end that screws into the battery) for the appearance of juice...remove the cart from the cap...wipe the threads in case some juice got on it and you're ready to go...

I'm still new to all this. I've never filled a cartomizer before. I just ordered 2 of the (Empty) Tornado Mega cartomizers for my eGo's. I've seen some videos where you have to puncture a hole farther down into the top after removing two pop out inserts. Will I have to do all that using this method of filling them? I hope this isn't a stupid question!

I'm still new to all this. I've never filled a cartomizer before. I just ordered 2 of the (Empty) Tornado Mega cartomizers for my eGo's. I've seen some videos where you have to puncture a hole farther down into the top after removing two pop out inserts. Will I have to do all that using this method of filling them? I hope this isn't a stupid question!

The Tornado/eGo Mega Cartos are different than the regular 510 cartos and I think you need a syringe to fill them. I could be wrong, and I'm sure someone will chime in here if I am. :)

Just found this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91tO4SiU6mM

Edited by Brian

The Tornado/eGo Mega Cartos are different than the regular 510 cartos and I think you need a syringe to fill them. I could be wrong, and I'm sure someone will chime in here if I am. :)

Just found this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91tO4SiU6mM

Thank you VERY MUCH for this video! It's detailed so I'll know exactly what to do! Just the info I was looking for! Cool! I was told I can get a syringe at a local farm store. I'll check it out! Thanks again! Big help!