Hire A Modder For Free?

Jolly

was thinking about posting services to take in peoples broken items.

i keep a few things and out of the rest build them w/e mod they want from DOA and anything they want to thrown into

all items would need a tact switch. radio shack sells the ones i use @ $4. so the person could either pick it up and ship it or drop me a paypal for w/e is needed.

just figured i have time to kill, and want extra stuff i can use to mod things later down the road.

this a service people would want?

even the most basic of things can be made. like a 5v passthrough, all you need is a dead battery, tact switch, usb cord, solder, and a sturdy hand. $4 for a passthrough and you recycled some of the battery you would have pitched. for a little more you could also put in a led.

I don't get it. What exactly are ya doing? I have a dead eGo battery and some stinky atomizers. I'll donate them if ya want?

pretty much i want broke/not working ecig stuff.

i can rip them apart and make other ecig things from the fittings.

also i have yet to burn up an atty but want to try and repair one. figure if i can repair one, i can repair them all, lol.

this was kind of a way to figure out if people want to either donate broke things or have someone mod things for them.