Noob With A Probably Really Dumb Question

There are no dumb questions at all. We've all been there and asked all the questions. We're here to help you understand everything that goes along with vaping.

I don't do texting either. :rolleyes2:

Edited by nana

If your brother and son don't see the light--they will walk the earth forever smelling disgusting. you at least will have seen the light....

There is no way they will be able to hold out forever.

Happy vaping

If your brother and son don't see the light--they will walk the earth forever smelling disgusting. you at least will have seen the light....

There is no way they will be able to hold out forever.

Happy vaping

Hey kitsune,

The really sad thing is, my son's wife quit smoking, cold turkey, when she ended up in the ER with a heart attack (about a month ago). Why my son would not seriously take a look at vaping is beyond me. I am sure he eventually will. As the saying goes "you can lead a horse to water,but you can't make him drink". I just want him (both of them) to get educated and realize that there is a better way. My son just turned 40 and my brother is a year older than me (I'm 58), so it is not going to get any easier than this. I will keep spreading the news about vaping to all I know who still use analogs.

So happy I found this site to get educated on this subject so I can share what I have found out. I know of 2 other people that are soooo ready to quit smoking and I am sharing this info with them also. Neither one of them has a computer, so I can't send them here. But I can pass along the knowledge.

Thank you Vapor Talk!!

Once again....you people are awesome!

Once they see how successful you are, they won't be able to help but be curious. as you built up supplies, you can have them use one of your sets while they are at the house. Trying e-cigs is a huge part of the key. once they see it really does work (painlessly)--they become willing to think about it. I had a couple close friends that I had to hand them a 510, with liquid in place and really encourage them to at least try it !!! once they tried it, it wasn't long until they would ask to try it again..... and then finally started looking at getting their own.

The key is just not pushing to hard--just nudge once in a while.

We are glad you have been smart enough to the vaping world.....