Need Juice Soon!

OK, help me out. I have a few almost empties and one full Johnson Creek (15ml.) left and need some more quick. Who has something in stock with cheap shipping and fast shipping? I prefer 24mg and don't want Johnson Creek this time, it seemed a little thinner then my last order from them.

Thanks guys! I went ahead and ordered a kit from Juicy Liquid. I hate paying 5-6 bucks for shipping on one or two 10ml. bottles (it's all I can afford today). I might be trying Wet Your Stick soon as we get our state tax. Missouri will not give the damn money back, should have had it two or three weeks ago.

You know, I'm going to have to try some of these other flavors. I've been on tobaaco, strawberry and cherry too long< I think.

I'm still pretty new to the e-cigs but I'm trying to branch out a little on the flavors.

I'm still pretty new to the e-cigs but I'm trying to branch out a little on the flavors.

Chris and I have plenty of different flavors and I have noticed that both of us still seem to stick to our favorites. What I thought was funny was that we didn't find our favorites by going through all the different flavors but, by getting flavors after things we already knew we liked. For example, one of my favorite things on this planet is pineapple and what do you know it, one of my favorite e-juice flavors is pineapple.

I would suggest to all others that if you cant afford to buy one of everything to find your favorites, then try the flavors that are suppose to taste like some of your favorite things.

I went ahead and ordered a kit from Juicy Liquid.

Happy days when the mail lady puts some juice in your mailbox! I got the Orange Dream JuicePak and so far......it's ok. The flavor isn't there enough. I first made it per their instructions and then I added a few more drops of flavoring. I'll have to play with it some more since I've only had it about 15 minutes. The vapor isn't that bad, about the same I am getting from JC.

I was a Menthol smoker for over 20 years, as I first started Vapor stuff I did only Menthol, now I'm hooked on Watermelon :)

I just got some samples from "Kick it" figured I'd try orange, very little flavor but lots of Vape!

I need to try Pineapple!

That's the issue with most juices I think. The Chinese just don't add enough "umph"

The banana I got from Widows Bead Work had a crap-ton of "umph", it was great. The orange dream from Juicy Liquid continues to suck for me. Very little flavor and not much vapor.

I depends on the flavor I have about 100 flavors now, and some taste very mild and only a few are strong, such as The Banana, Riskee aka RY, Menthol (holy crap is menthol strong) Carrot Cake, Rum, and I just woke up so I can't think of the others. Rose is rather mild but good, Oh Samantha is a really strange flavor as well.