Bella Valenci

Mike

This e-liquid came to me from .com. They provide quality American made juice in a small variety of flavors. So far I've gone through at least 8 bottles and 4 different flavors. They all produce exceptional vapor, TH, and flavor. My guess is that they use PG and VG and just the right amounts of everything to achive this but I don't know for sure. The liquids seem to be a hair thicker than your average juice(VG?) but gives a great kick(PG?)

To me, Bella Valencia tastes like a good cigar should. Once again I am very impressed by Halo. Wish I could describe the flavor better but I'm not to good at that but I know a good cigar flavor when I vape one. This is it.

The down side: pricey?(They only sell 30ml bottles @ $24.99)

The up side: free shipping, super-quality e liquid

awesome Mike! They have coupon codes also to get 10% off. They sent me some of this with my order, and it is fantastic. Definitely has that cigar taste/smell. Shortly I will be doing a video review of this and torque 56.

Great review!

awesome Mike! They have coupon codes also to get 10% off. They sent me some of this with my order, and it is fantastic. Definitely has that cigar taste/smell. Shortly I will be doing a video review of this and torque 56.

Great review!

Looking forward to your video review of Torque 56. It has been my favorite for quite some time. I've also been adding a little Bella to my Torque and getting a whole new flavor that I really like. I suggest you try this if you have both already.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines