Ry4 And The Great Throat Hit Debate

hey all, I've been vaping this RY4 from indyvapor everyday for about 5 days now and I love it -- but I'm wondering if anyone can suggest an RY4-ish flavor that has a little bit more throat hit. Also, what exactly gives throat hit? I've heard people say it's the (nicotine) Mg, others say it's the PG. Does anyone know for sure? I have a watermelon that's 24mg and it has absolutely 0 throat hit. I like the taste but it's so weird inhaling it and getting no throat hit that I can't really enjoy it.

To be honest it's a little bit off both. PG does have more throat hit than VG (VG is smoother) but much of the kick comes from the nicotine level.

With that said though, I wouldn't suggest raising your nicotine level just for throat hit, instead I would suggest perhaps a higher voltage device or a low resistance atomizer.

Yup get a LR atty!

I normally use 10-18 mg NIC, had a flavor from the PIF i got from Big Jim I had to try, but it was 24mg.............it gave me a headache and the jitters BAD!!! LOL

VT Dulcis is good! Like RY4 bet better! :thumbsup:

I'm using an Njoy and 510 now. Thinking about stepping up to higher voltage model next pay period. The lowest nicotine juice I have now is 16mg mentha and it has great TH but it seems like most menthols do (I had a 12mg menthol that came with the njoy). All the other juice I have is 24mg. I'm definitely going to checkout the Dulcis on my next order ;)