If You Haven't Made Your First Vapor Purchase...

VapOrDie

Consider this,

If you want to try to quit smoking and don't think you'll be vaping long, I recommend a regular 510 kit and pcc with gradually lowering your nic levels however if you're planning to switch from smoking to vaping (with or without hopes of someday quitting altogether) I recommend an eGo/ Tornado as it has much better batt life and much better performance. There are plenty of other great kits out there but from my experience this was the way to go for me. I just noticed that a lot of people recommend the regular 510 kit, when you can get the eGo for about $30 more.... Just thought I'd throw that out there as I see a lot of people making the switch from smoking to a 510, then almost immediately looking for something that'll last longer. So again, if you're not so sure about vaping, 510. If you really want to try to make it work do yourself a favor and order the eGo. That's my advice, take it for what it's worth.

unworthy.gif All hail the eGo. It saved my life, and probably many more.

Great post, and very true. I started with a Volcano (re-branded Blu) and it barely put a dent in my smoking habits. Then the 510 got me off of cigarettes. Then I decided that I wanted more, so that's when I got into mods. It's all about what you ultimately want. A 510 isn't enough if you want to make vaping itself into a habit, and if you want to totally quit, a Buzz or Joker would be way too much. Just my 2 cents.

Started with the 510 (was all we had back in the day..), currently loving my Ego--when out and about, it's all I use. still love my VP/PT for at home and my Cig City PT for my car.

The Ego battery life is great. Lasts me all day (currently).

Vaping has kept me away from cigarettes for the last year--there is no other way for me.

I love Vaping !!!

just like pop' i bought the magma from volcano. it's not a bad ecig but the 160mAh last me all of 30mins if i vape like i usually like to do.

if i could do it all over again, i would have invested into a mod (like i am doing now), or went with something with a large mAh rating.

though the 510 atty is pretty awesome and all my mods will start with that. might try a 801 and 901 at a later time.

• 2 weeks later...