Knowing When To Refill Your E Cig

Rd28

Hey peoples, I had a quick question thats totaly newb.

When should u refill your ecig?

I use DD method and notice about after i dunno around 5 strong pulls i seem to be loosing taste, somtimes evan a bit of a burny aftertaste, but im still getting a good amount of vapor.

Now i have been redripping when i start to loose the flav but alota times i seem to overfill my 510 atty. i use 3 drips everytime.

I dont want to waist any of my e juice but at the same time dont realy like vapin with a bad taste.

Im using Mentha 16 and Dulcis 24 if that helps.

Please let me know what you guys think.

Thx.

Edited by Rd28

I am new and wonder the same thing. I DD when I am sitting at the computer because like you, I feel the need to add a few drops too often to take it anywhere else. If I have to run to the store, I usually use a regular 510 cart. I need to give cartos a chance I think but DD tastes the bestest. :thumbsup:

Awaiting the answer to your question :)

Lori

Hey peoples, I had a quick question thats totaly newb.

When should u refill your ecig?

I use DD method and notice about after i dunno around 5 strong pulls i seem to be loosing taste, somtimes evan a bit of a burny aftertaste, but im still getting a good amount of vapor.

Now i have been redripping when i start to loose the flav but alota times i seem to overfill my 510 atty. i use 3 drips everytime.

I dont want to waist any of my e juice but at the same time dont realy like vapin with a bad taste.

Im using Mentha 16 and Dulcis 24 if that helps.

Please let me know what you guys think.

Thx.

Yup, you guys/gals have it correct. You are direct dripping the right way. If you use a low res atty, you have to drip even more frequent. Try using a cartomizer for driving or whenever. You can put alot of drips into them compared to DD.

Just my 2 cents.

Like Storm said......

When the vapor and/or flavor starts to run low--time to add a drop or two--

I use carts for running errands or at work-- even when I drip, i have a cart with filler and liquid attached. I tend to flip back and forth.

Happy vaping

sOUNDS LIKE YOU R DOIN IT RIGHT....dang caps lock! The burnt taste could be from running out of juice and the atty getting too dry (drip a lil sooner) OR it could be the wick in the atty burning. The wick is about 5 polyester ,or whatever, threads that are wedged under the bridge of the atty. they help guide the juice down to the coil. Sometimes they get too close to the coil or end up actually touching it and get scorched, hence, the burnt taste. It is easy to take the wick out of your attys. All you need is a toothpick and some tweezers. There is a video on how to do it here on VT. If I can find it again, I'll post it! ;)

Edited by ThaHodgehound