Pg And Vg

I am about 2 weeks already now. Wow, times flies. :) Theres something I noticed in the last 2 days. When I ordered my ecig kit, I requested VG liquid as I had read that it's the better vapor and such. Well, I got a bottle of flavor last week and I used it for more than a day. I like the taste very much but I started to get a feeling in my throat that made me feel I had to clear it all the time. I also was jittery and didn't feel like I was getting the nic I needed. I didn't put my finger on what was going on right away. I just knew that something was wrong and it was the first time I craved an analog. (I didn't have one though) I went back to my first bottle of liquid that I started with and within a day, this all stopped. I'm thinking the new bottle was PG based. Can someone be allergic to PG? Has anyone experienced this before?

Also, without sounding gross, did others cough up "stuff" a week or so after quitting analogs. Do our lungs try to clean themselves out?

Yes it sounds like it may be pg. Some people have a reaction to pg so if it keeps up that bottle may be pg by mistake.

And yes I coughed up a lot of crap at first...its your lungs trying to clear themselves out. It should get less as you go along.

And on another note....if you travel west on Sam furr up past the Blythe boat launch you'll see the sigh for the Mc Guire nuclear station on your right. It's right there on Lake Norman.

I was just thinking and I think I've went by that plant. I was lost when I did but thats when I first moved here lol I live near Marshall Steam Station. I see the steam stack from my house.

Yes it sounds like it may be pg. Some people have a reaction to pg so if it keeps up that bottle may be pg by mistake.

And yes I coughed up a lot of crap at first...its your lungs trying to clear themselves out. It should get less as you go along.

And on another note....if you travel west on Sam furr up past the Blythe boat launch you'll see the sigh for the Mc Guire nuclear station on your right. It's right there on Lake Norman.

• 3 weeks later...

I am about 2 weeks already now. Wow, times flies. :) Theres something I noticed in the last 2 days. When I ordered my ecig kit, I requested VG liquid as I had read that it's the better vapor and such. Well, I got a bottle of flavor last week and I used it for more than a day. I like the taste very much but I started to get a feeling in my throat that made me feel I had to clear it all the time. I also was jittery and didn't feel like I was getting the nic I needed. I didn't put my finger on what was going on right away. I just knew that something was wrong and it was the first time I craved an analog. (I didn't have one though) I went back to my first bottle of liquid that I started with and within a day, this all stopped. I'm thinking the new bottle was PG based. Can someone be allergic to PG? Has anyone experienced this before?

Also, without sounding gross, did others cough up "stuff" a week or so after quitting analogs. Do our lungs try to clean themselves out?

That clearing of the throat was EXACTLY how I was feeling when I first started trying to vape. It was suggested to me to try the VG also, which I finally was able to do, but in the meantime for a few weeks I kept smoking the PG, and for me the throat yuckiness eventually got better. I don't think that was an allergy for me (I don't really have allergic reactions to anything) so much as I just needed to get used to it. I tried the VG for the first time last night and felt really "funny" afterwards, so I think it's all just a matter of adjustment and preference.

• 3 weeks later...

A bonus to PG, is that it is that it kills bacteria(according to some literature) and would possibly decrease your risk of contracting airborne illnesses. Also once you stop smoking after 7-10yrs your risk factors associated with smoking drop down to that of a non-smoker.

Personally I liked the PG-VG mix I received from Wordupecig.

A bonus to PG, is that it is that it kills bacteria(according to some literature) and would possibly decrease your risk of contracting airborne illnesses. Also once you stop smoking after 7-10yrs your risk factors associated with smoking drop down to that of a non-smoker.

Personally I liked the PG-VG mix I received from Wordupecig.

That's why I also get the 50/50 mix from Wordup. I get the best of both worlds and don't have any of the pure PG side effects.