Community Favor!

Sup All, I recently got some professional pictures taken of my newborn son. Well the sneak preview pictures are available to look at on the web. If I get enough comments on the blog, then I can get free pictures. If you post a comment I will randomly select a winner at the end of the blog for free juice. The juice can be your choice of what I have.

Here is a link to the blog.

Click Here to see the pictures.

PS: Just post a comment underneath the photo of him and his red wagon.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Storm

Sup All, I recently got some professional pictures taken of my newborn son. Well the sneak preview pictures are available to look at on the web. If I get enough comments on the blog, then I can get free pictures. If you post a comment I will randomly select a winner at the end of the blog for free juice. The juice can be your choice of what I have.

Here is a link to the blog.

Click Here to see the pictures.

PS: Just post a comment underneath the photo of him and his red wagon.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Storm

Yeah I got a Q

How'd you get so lucky? :)

Congrats storm

So precious!! Thanks for sharing with us. Love the red wagon.. it's like he's dreaming of his first set of wheels and it turns into reality. hmmmm, maybe I should go take a nap and dream of a shiny spiffy red 4 door jeep ..

Alright, you guys did a great job posting. Now to be really nice, I am going to randomly pick 3 "yes I said three" people to get free juice. I will post your usernames on here in a few days, and if I dont hear from you I will IM you on here. Then you can tell me what you want.

Storm