How's The Summer Treating Ya?

So far in NJ, nothing but HEAT and sometimes the occasional rainfall. It has gotten harder to go out during the day due to my affected ability to help keep myself from passing out in the immense heat. However, it's nice to vape in the AC where the air is cool and the menthol makes my mouth feel as happy as a fly on a kid's spilt ice cream. I am looking forward for my yearly trip down the shore to go crab fishing!

So the question is: How are ya enjoying ya summer so far? Any special plans?

As sad as it is, I'm still trying to figure out what to do! The wife's in FL for a few weeks, the boy is at his friends for the summer, school's finally out 'till fall, and unemployment gives just enough to pay the bills and almost stock the fridge! LoL, guess it's just mountain biking and web surfin' for me.

Web surfing is what I do on a daily basis. The sun's too strong for Nikki's little skin, so we keep her inside, giving her little things to like sweep or watch some tv, or simply play with her. At night...well, that's a different story! :shiftyninja:

Eww, it's ok outside...the cloud are giving us some forgiving shade. If only I was old enough for the beer :/ Either way, I'll still enjoy some burgers with a glass of either soda or lemonade! :)

There are great advantages to Colorado. Hot for us anyway (90 degrees), sunny, occasional storms. mostly eutopia.

leaving for so cal in a week to see my parents.

4th of july at my parents house--they even have a pool, big fireworks show. certain my dad will make a few M80-s. All Invited !!!

leaving for so cal in a week to see my parents.

4th of july at my parents house--they even have a pool, big fireworks show. certain my dad will make a few M80-s. All Invited !!!

Well its the normal Cali weather here. Hot,Hot, and did I say Hot. But on the bright side not as hot as it normally is at this time of year.dry.gif

However, I can always take an hour drive and go to the beach! Oh wait scratch that, take a two hour drive and go to the beach. (damn traffic! construction.gif)

Other then the weather its a normal summer.

To bad I can't take you up on that offer Kitsune! I got to work on the 4th of July. I'll be at work waiting on the gun fire to start. sofa.gif(my work is not in a good neighborhood2guns.gif)

Can't say I miss the gun fire....

Thank god my parents only live about 30 min from beach--usually hit laguna beach (shopping and cove), then Dana point/capistrano beach for BBQing.

I can't wait to see the ocean again. Sorry you have to work--I work every other 4th. plenty of injurys, trauma, drunks etc on the 4th. doctor.gif

I missed last year's 4th, but I def intend on doing something this year. Since my daughter is terrified of loud noises, then I gotta find a way to have some sort of fun without forgetting about the little one ^_^

I can understand how many nimrods out there injure themselves with explosive fireworks :devil:

My bro and I are planning to have a roman candle fight...but we're still figuring out the safety precautions. So far we got the trash can lids and the safety masks, but we need something fire-retardent and has alot of cover