Totally Wicked Store

While in Bradenton Fl. last week,I went to the Totally Wicked store. I gotta say I liked it. The place is set up like a sports bar,couple of big screens on the wall and a nice bar all chrome and red. A guy named Jesse was at the bar,I asked him If I could sample some juice,and he pulls out a big tray with every flavor they sell on it as well as a free cup of coffee.I sat there for around an hour just trying juices.A woman came in while I was there,she had never tried vaping so Jesse pulls out a Titan starter kit and lets her start vaping,she asked about my Tornado/eGo and Jesse hands her one to try out.So I figure what the heck (While ignoring my wife's look)and ask about the screwdriver,next thing you know I'm vaping a screwdriver with roast beef juice! I spoke with a few of the staff there and I have to say they knew their stuff,and all were very friendly.

I walked out of the place a couple of dollars lighter but, loaded with goodies.a bunch of attys both LR and regular, a couple of mega Tornado batts,and several juices I never would have bought if I had not tried them first (vaping the passion fruit right now)

So if any vapors visit,or lives near Bradenton FL,I would suggest a visit to the TW store.

:thumbsup:

Very cool! I'd love to go there. Just curious, how do the prices compare to the website prices?

AS far as I can tell the price is the same,plus free juice samples!

I did not think to bring any cupon codes with me so,I don't know if they would honor them.

How cool is that? I'd love to be able to walk into a store and get whatever I needed - and samples to boot!! Wow!! Except I order this and that from several different sites. Oh well, it would still be nice. I'd love to visit at least once, but don't ever see myself heading down there. LOL