Lr Atty Info

I have had various results with LR attys. I had 2 that I bought from TW. One lasted 2 days and the other lasted over a month. My average with other LR attys has been about a month.

Wow! A month! I'm doing something wrong. I've had them last for 4 hours, 1 day, 3 days, 5 days, and my TW attys tend to last about two weeks. I've tried them from several different vendors and the only ones that have lasted at all are from TW.

Wow! A month! I'm doing something wrong. I've had them last for 4 hours, 1 day, 3 days, 5 days, and my TW attys tend to last about two weeks. I've tried them from several different vendors and the only ones that have lasted at all are from TW.

Man, I'd be bummed out if that happened to me. I'm sure I won't be lucky forever though... my time is coming I bet. I've even tossed some that were still working but had a nasty kind of taste burnt into it. Juices would be great the first "toot" and then it went downhill from there.

Since I first purchased my LR attys a month and a half ago, I haven't burned one out yet. I've had the original LR atty in my eGo since then. It hasn't dropped out at all.

Since I first purchased my LR attys a month and a half ago, I haven't burned one out yet. I've had the original LR atty in my eGo since then. It hasn't dropped out at all.

Have you noticed any burnt taste at all with yours? I notice that after about 2 or 3 weeks that the juices just don't taste nearly as good as they did when it was newer. I know it sure doesn't take long for the filamint to get all charred and black.... easy to see since I rip the guts out of mine. I'm sure it's because of how much hotter they run...

Edited by DAYVAPE

I don't know if it helps or hurts, but I dry burn and drain mine once a day or so. I should switch off to one of the TW ones to see if they are any different. I don't even keep spares with me anymore so it'll have to wait until later.

I don't know if it helps or hurts, but I dry burn and drain mine once a day or so. I should switch off to one of the TW ones to see if they are any different. I don't even keep spares with me anymore so it'll have to wait until later.

Yeah, I'm with ya on the dryburn method. But I wonder if you can improve one any that is like a month old? As burnt as they do end up becoming... I just wonder if it would help it or just make it worse. Also, they are much more likely to POP if it's been a well used atty... been there, done that. I just think that eventually they have to be put to rest... and I'm thinking that time is when they start having that certain charred taste I can't stand.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive only had good experiences with two low res attys, that i got from VT. The rest died or have this horrible nasty taste, get dry in 3 seconds, or die in a day. I had one from Totally wicked that died in half a day... i mean damn. Somethings gottta give with these things. Then again, i seem to never be lucky with atomizers, even tho i follow exactly what to do to direct drip.