Tips ans Tricks

Sean

Okay guys, so I have been trying to get Chris to make this a forum section on the home page. But before anything like that is really considered Chris needs to see how popular of a topic it would really be or not be. So please, if you have any tips or tricks that you have found make smoking your e-cig that much better or just that much cooler than please let us know.

This could end up being a cool place to learn and think of new ways to get these things really "pumpin". So lets all get brainstormin and tryin things out.

B)

Yeah, I got a tip for ya: Don't quit yer day job, sucker.

I know... that wasn't funny. Alrighty then, here we go. I'll bet many of you have already figured these out for yourselves:

1. Get a USB passthrough for vaping at the puter -- consistent power means your atty works more efficiently, plus you save wear & tear on your batts.

2. Keep your cart topped off with the juice you like. A moist cart means an atty that isn't cooking dry air and burning out prematurely.

3. And when topping off, occasionally use a straightened paper clip wire or tweezers to jostle around the wick to let juice descend completely to the bottom of the cart. Otherwise you won't completely saturate your wick. I read of a very simple mod a guy did, taking a small plastic straw, cutting it off at an angle on the bottom and sliding it down in a corner of the cart to help trapped air in the bottom of the cart escape, allowing juice to flow down into the wick better. Haven't tried it yet, but sounds like it should work.

4. Switch e-cigs often. If you feel the atty getting hot, let it cool down by picking up a different e-cig.

5. Up-end and drain your atties overnight.

6. Got a good batt, a good atty, but suddenly no vapor? Check the LED to make sure it isn't blinking in time-out mode, and if the switch is stuck, a quick, gentle blow through the mouthpiece will often get the thing vaping again.

7. Employ yogic, circular breathing to vape non-stop. As you exhale a hit through your nose, be pulling a fresh hit into your mouth, then when you're ready, pull the mouthful of vapor down into your lungs. Vape-breathing, I guess you could call it.

All for now. B)