EM901 replacement parts

Luv2Vapor

I purchased two EM901’s from V4L at close out prices. I love this model. My problem is I want to buy spare atomizers and batteries to keep these going for a long time but I’m not sure which ones would be compatible. Since I bought these at close out I can’t order the parts from them do you know of what model parts are compatible and where I can buy them at? This device(EM901) is awsome it draws so easy and is light weight, plus I love it’s looks got them in the metallic blue and one with the usb passthrough. I want to make it my main device. It’s a modified 901 model. Any compatible replacement parts, anywhere?

Thanks,

Luv2Vapor

RN4075 Ruyan

DSE901 Sailebao

4075 battery is 69 mm and fits both style atomizers

901 battery is 66 mm and fits both style atomizers

4075 mouthpiece & cart are 2 separate pieces

901 mouthpiece and cart are 1 piece

4075 mouthpiece doesn't fit 901 atomizer - it's too loose

901 mouthpiece doesn't fit 4075 atomizer - it's too thick

4075 atomizer mesh is lower and wider

901 atomizer mesh is higher and pointier

If its the DSE901 model I'd sugest dietsmokes.com for the RN model not sure Vacker might know where to go for those parts.

The battery is 66 unless you add the rounded light then it's 69mm. The cartridge is all one piece. The atomizer has 4 holes and the mesh is recessed. The box says electronic cigarette smoking anywhere. The cartridges that came with it say testing cartridges and work very good. There is no serial number that I can find on battery. The charger number is JKY303. It was sold as an EM 901 close out.

The battery is 66 unless you add the rounded light then it's 69mm. The cartridge is all one piece. The atomizer has 4 holes and the mesh is recessed. The box says electronic cigarette smoking anywhere. The cartridges that came with it say testing cartridges and work very good. There is no serial number that I can find on battery. The charger number is JKY303. It was sold as an EM 901 close out.

if the cart is all one piece its the 901 and I would go with www.dietsmokes.com parked has found the best atomizers and batts for that unit you wont be dissapointed.

yeah I think it's some sort of 901 and I love it, it's lightweight, easy to refill cartridges, and easy draw. I will look into parts from dietsmokes cause I'm interested in some of their other products, especially the camoflaged ones when they become available.

Okay I too was curious which ecig this is 901 or 4075 and still not sure.

My instinct tells me the EM is "East Mall" branding a 901 hence EM901 but i did find this little goody on V4L

"CLOSEOUT SPECIAL!!!

This is the EM901 which is a modified 901 model. We are selling it at a rock bottom price to clear them out. Kit is sold with no warranty, but it is guaranteed to not be DOA. Kit comes with 2 batteries, 1 atomizer, 5 cartridges, and a charger. If you're interested get it now because when they're gone, they're gone. We will also be selling spare atomizers until those are gone. This unit is not compatible with the Standard 901."

the very last line is interesting.

Battery sounds like RN4075

but mouthpiece sounds like DSE901 which means the atomizer is also a DSE901

If you are just looking for batteries any old "901" type battery will work.

and yes www.dietsmokes.com is the best place for 901 parts

Look on the battery brass fitting and let us know what letters or numbers you see surrounding the hole

Same for atomizer

Between all of us we might just figure this one out.

Vacker1229, That's the one exactly same ad same site. I got one with USB passthrough and one regular. I'm thinking of ordering about 5 more if they'll remain available and that'll give me back ups. But you were so helpful. I love this thing beats my 2 super minis by a mile and the prices were great. Hope they don't sell out before I get atleast 2 more in the silver color. They just suit me perfectly. Thanks everybody for all the help!

If I were you I would buy some of those $7 atomizers now before they are gone. 1) that is a good price for atomizer and 2) it fits your ecig. Atomizers do not last forever. You can get replacement batteries for any 901 almost anywhere.

By the way I can't find any numbers on the battery or atomizer and I used a magnifying glass. But then maybe I'll see if someone with better eyes can find them, if I find them I'll post them. Thanks again for all the help.

I tried to buy the atomizers but when I went to add to my cart they weren't available, that's my problem. I'll try again but I think when they're gone they're gone for good. But as cheap as the device is maybe I should just buy a bunch.

Well You want to know what the Princess Thinks???

I see two possible scenarios:

1) they could be counterfeit electric components and were manufactured in one run and they are offing them cheaply for a quick buck.

2) they may be part of the lawsuit where the manufacturer was told to dump their stock and cease and desist, so someone bought the lot cheaply to make a fast buck.

I just don't see why they would Closeout a 901 at $30.

Just my opinion -- don't shoot the messenger.

Okay I just took another look at the V4L site and now I am really confused cuz the photo of the 901 atomizer shows it as a male fitting a female battery. My 901 has male battery and female atomizer. Hmmm, "modified" for sure.

the Princess is befuddled...

Edited by Vacker1229

Vacker 1229, Haha! Yes you're right it's a male atomizer and female battery. But the site I got them at is selling the new models too, so I don't know what these exactly are but they work great. LOL go figure. I hope someone has them or I'll just have to buy the rest of the stock to keep using them. But you know both of my super minis are that way the atomizers are male and batteries are female. They are wider than this 901 so I can't interchange them. Got my super minis and 901's(?) at different sights. So I don't know I just must find the strange ones.

You know what the more I use these and now that I got my new cartridges today from the same company and they turned out to be 901 atomized cartridges I'm not worried about it. This company sends the products out fast. My first shipment was sent out the day I ordered it. The cartridge flavors and their juices are good and the passthrough works good. I'm just going to order more of these, because these prices are great. I'm very happy with this company.