Original 555 Flavor, What Happened?

Hello everyone, I have a question about the original 555 from ecigarettes of Houston (now renamed elixr) that I got addicted to, I'm hoping someone can help me find it again, it appears to have been changed even though Greg tells me it hasn't, the taste and smell are totally different than the original I got the first 3 or 4 orders from him, I do realize with each order you may get a slightly different taste, and I do realize our taste buds are always changing, but I do still have a little left of the original that I can compare with. After believing him when he said it hasn't changed and don't taste any different to him, that it must just be me, I now have another 30 ml bottle I don't know what to do with. So my question for you all is, does anyone know what I'm talking about as far as the flavor change, and can anyone reccommend a place to get the original I got addicted to? Thanks so much!

Hello everyone, I have a question about the original 555 from ecigarettes of Houston (now renamed elixr) that I got addicted to, I'm hoping someone can help me find it again, it appears to have been changed even though Greg tells me it hasn't, the taste and smell are totally different than the original I got the first 3 or 4 orders from him, I do realize with each order you may get a slightly different taste, and I do realize our taste buds are always changing, but I do still have a little left of the original that I can compare with. After believing him when he said it hasn't changed and don't taste any different to him, that it must just be me, I now have another 30 ml bottle I don't know what to do with. So my question for you all is, does anyone know what I'm talking about as far as the flavor change, and can anyone reccommend a place to get the original I got addicted to? Thanks so much!

I'm so sorry! I just realized I posted this on the wrong thread, I had 2 open at the time, my aplogies, not sure how to move it though.

I totally know what you are talking about. When I started vaping I had a 555 from V4L. It had a nutty tobacco flavor and I swear it had a little hint of cinnamon. It was brilliant. I ordered some a few months back and it tasted completely different and I had the same conversation with the distributor. They said it is because my taste buds are changing so I just let it alone. I am glad to hear someone else had this problem with 555. I have tried other 555s and haven't been able to find anything like it.

Same here. I loved 555 for many month, then around January/Feb 2010, I purchased more 555 and the taste changed and no matter where I purchase, it all tastes like a poor attempt at coping the "original". I still have a little left in a bottle from seasons past, and it confirms the "new" 555 is different. Not just the buds playing tricks on us.

I have had the same problem get you some of this to boost the flavor http://www.diyflavorshack.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=Shacks555DIYFlavor6ml%2DVG .

Thanks guys! I'm glad it's not just me. So when one of you find the "original" PLEASE let me know, I'd very much appreciate it! I don't think it's the tobacco mcquinn, I think it may be the "nuttyness" or some other flavor. I have tried from 3 or 4 other suppliers and they are all similar to each other, but not the original, I have more than I can stand of this new stuff.