DSE901 review

Royce

Great Review Royce!! I too am lovin' the 901 althought a quick question for you.

Do you know if this is a Ruyan 4075 or Sailebao 901? If you read my quote below you will see why I ask. The atomizer fit is critical, i find I carry 2 spare atomizers and 2 spare mouthpieces cuz of the fit issue.

actually i DO like the DSE901/RN4075 BUT where they are said to be the same they really are somewhat different

Same ecig - different manufacturers with minor nuances and nuisances.

RN4075 Ruyan

DSE901 Sailebao

4075 battery is 69 mm and fits both style atomizers

901 battery is 66 mm and fits both style atomizers

4075 mouthpiece & cart are 2 separate pieces

901 mouthpiece and cart are 1 piece

4075 mouthpiece doesn't fit 901 atomizer - it's too loose

901 mouthpiece doesn't fit 4075 atomizer - it's too thick

4075 atomizer mesh is lower and wider

901 atomizer mesh is higher and pointier

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

supplies on hand:

1-4075 atomizer

15-4075 carts

2-901 atomizers

2-901 carts/mouthpiece (need more of these)

SOOoooooooo, my point is finding the proper parts will be interesting cuz everyone says they have the 901 when in fact it may or may not be a 901 or 4075. So I really must see an image of cart/mouthpiece

esto me sorprendióI discovered all this cuz I purchased a 901 Starter Kit from one supplier, I purchased 901 parts from another supplier. I do believe the kit is a 4075 and the additional parts are true 901s.

As I continue my research re: performance I will let you know my thoughts.

Great Review Royce!! I too am lovin' the 901 althought a quick question for you.

Do you know if this is a Ruyan 4075 or Sailebao 901? If you read my quote below you will see why I ask. The atomizer fit is critical, i find I carry 2 spare atomizers and 2 spare mouthpieces cuz of the fit issue.

its the 901 for sure

YaY!! Thanks much!!

I love my 901

No problem, parked has really got his **** together, besides the crap 401 batts (that he did replace) we got from him everything has been great and these auto batts on the 901 are the best Ive ever used not so much as a flicker outta the led when Im drawing on this thing so far.

So now, Royce, you've officially gone from the peewee to the 901?

The 501 and 901 are my primary models now yes more vapor than the peewee (and I cant find atomizers) once parked gets them in he's selling em for 3.50 each I might use a peewee with a passthrough just because it will be much more cost effective than other models with such cheep atomizers.

The 501 and 901 are my primary models now yes more vapor than the peewee (and I cant find atomizers) once parked gets them in he's selling em for 3.50 each I might use a peewee with a passthrough just because it will be much more cost effective than other models with such cheep atomizers.

I am considering a 510 for myself since you guys seem to really like it. Right now my fav is 901 and that too was cuz i couldn't find parts. I have also been waiting for the 3.50 ea atomizers, do you have any inside info on when those may be coming? I sent an email but no reply. Heck by the time he gets them i may be on to the 510. :D

I am considering a 510 for myself since you guys seem to really like it. Right now my fav is 901 and that too was cuz i couldn't find parts. I have also been waiting for the 3.50 ea atomizers, do you have any inside info on when those may be coming? I sent an email but no reply. Heck by the time he gets them i may be on to the 510. :D

I wish parked is still getting his store up and running hes had all the products that he will offer for sale posted since the launch and is slowly but surely getting all the products in stock, I don't image it taking too much longer provided he has them on order somewhere.

• 4 months later...

Good video Review- I am going to look more closely again at the 901- Just one suggestion

Next Video Reviews- No music in the background? I could hardly hear you and both my internal and external speakers were way up- Help us "old" folks out Royce! LOL Thx again for the review!

Edited by Luv2CUSmile

• 2 weeks later...

Good video Review- I am going to look more closely again at the 901- Just one suggestion

Next Video Reviews- No music in the background? I could hardly hear you and both my internal and external speakers were way up- Help us "old" folks out Royce! LOL Thx again for the review!

Yeah sorry about that Ive gotten a few comments about that, I used my headphones to test the sound levels and forget not everyone has expensive senhouser's Ill make sure everything sounds right on my laptop speakers next time  :whistle:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines