Throat Burn

Hello all! I've been away for a while but have not stopped vaping! It's been just over a month now and I am still "In love" with this new contraption! Quick background, I use the Joye 510 with VG juice from wordup ecig. I only vape in the afternoon, this is because I only really smoked analogs after work at home with some beverages, so I am keeping that alive with vaping. I have noticed that when I first fire up the 510 in the afternoon it burns something fierce for the first 3 to 5 pulls, then after that I can go all night like a chimney with no problem at all. The only thing that I can think is that it either a) burns something off in my throat and lungs or B) coats my throat and lungs with the fluid, blocking the burn. Any ideas from my favorite vaping community?

Could be stale juice from sitting all day.Try flooding it intentionaly and blow it out to get fresh juice in there.Do you clean your atties?It could just be the crud in there .

Could be stale juice from sitting all day.Try flooding it intentionaly and blow it out to get fresh juice in there.Do you clean your atties?It could just be the crud in there .

Hmmm, interesting. I do clean my atties, but not before every use every day. I will give that a shot tomorrow as a test but I don't think thats it. I will report back, thanks for the response!

My thought is--have you checked the edges of your carts. I notice that when I get the harsh throat burn--the edges of my carts are melting.....it seems to be fairly random for me, but tastes really nasty. ;)

It could just be caused from when you start using it. I mean like, this same thing may happen to you in the morning if you started then instead of the afternoon. I always get amazing throat hit in the morning, it wakes my throat up.

Smoking an analog in the morning was always a little rough then as the day went on it got less harsh.