It Is A Mystery

Have you ever noticed how women put the toilet paper roll on with the loose end against the wall (where no how hard you try, you cannot get hold of it), while men put it hanging to the outside? What's up with that?!

iiam.gif

Have you ever noticed how women put the toilet paper roll on with the loose end against the wall (where no how hard you try, you cannot get hold of it), while men put it hanging to the outside? What's up with that?!

iiam.gif

I have an explanation. Hips. When a woman sits down to take care of business, if the roll is close to the commode her hips will brush the roll. If the end is on the outside of the roll when this happens, it will lower to the floor. If the end is against the wall side, when this happens, the end will go UP as her hip brushes against the roll and thus keeps the end off of the floor.

This is not MY explanation, but one that was related to me by my wonderful wife whose hips were one of the MANY things that attracted me to her. :iiam:

Edited by Phaseman66

When I was in the AirForce you got gigged for not having it over the top.This is the subject of a commercial that has been airing lately as well.I think this bears further investigation . :detective:

My last GF did that too, I would just keep a loose roll on the back of the toilet. lol I got tired of playing the "Switch the roll game" hahaha

When I was in the AirForce you got gigged for not having it over the top.This is the subject of a commercial that has been airing lately as well.I think this bears further investigation . :detective:

No kidding? There's really a commercial about that? Then I guess I'm not crazy after all. I was honestly kind of wondering if it was just me. Whew!

Man that drives me nuts! I always have to switch the toilet paper when my wife puts it in :lol:

Same here! :D Which was the inspiration for this thread.

My last GF did that too, I would just keep a loose roll on the back of the toilet. lol I got tired of playing the "Switch the roll game" hahaha

That's far more efficient than Chris' and my method! LOL!

So I'm really waiting for one of our ladies to step up here and explain this once and for all. Then it may no longer be a mystery! Or not. ;)

Edited by ddavelarsen