Vypr At 60 Days

Kragax

As I promised before I am giving an update on the Vypr. It has been close to 60 days now. I am loving this thing. It works very well and I have only had one issue that was my fault. The switch was acting a little sluggish, not always making full contact so it would fire but not at 100%. I noticed that the side of the unit was sticky so I wiped it down with some vodka and cleaned the area of the switch heavily. No prob, good as new. I have better luck with the red and black batteries than the blue ones, but that isnt the unit. Keep it clean and its a demon. I recommend. And they are good people to deal with as well. :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

any VYPR users out there have a realistic estimate for battery life?

i vape like i used to smoke... which is to say that i have a PV in my hand at all times unless i am actually doing something else that requires two hands. i kill a 10440 in about 1 hour. sometimes 2 hours if i am lucky.

Edited by Stirfry

I get about 5 hours out of mine. As the batteries age, not so much. It's a great little unit, I want to try 5v next

@stirfry - I don't have a Vypr, but the 10440 batteries never lasted more than 2 hours for me. I think 2 hours was pushing it for me. Now I stick to units with bigger batteries. I get about 8 hours out of my eGo (well, I did when they were newer...after 5 months it's more like 4 hours), about 10 to 12 hours out of the 14500 batteries I use in my Mark mod, and I get 18 or more hours out of the 18650 batteries I use in my Silver Bullet. I just learned that the 10440s didn't work for me at all. I need more battery life than they provide.

I use standard Joye 510 attys and cartos. I use the Trustfire 14500 900mah batteries. I have a stock of std. attys and never tried a LR atty because I don't want to find myself in the position that I can't go back to std and be happy with my ban stock.

that is pretty much my though process as well: to not even try the LR atties.. for fear of no being able to return to std atties.

but i do think i am going to try the high-drain batts as i heard they "almost" make a regular atty seem like an LR. i am a dripper from day one, so i am really looking forward to trying the cartos and having a convenient was to not drip that doesn't suck (like the standard carts do).

but first i must choose a new PV. ;)

Edited by Stirfry

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines