Looking For Serious Menthol..

Okay, so I have yet to find the menthol I want. I don't like the tobaccoey ones, but I want something strong. Right now I vape cowboy menthol, it isn't menthol enough but better than others I have tried. I just got my eGo today, and I am direct dripping. I ordered a mighty menthol liquid with it, a 30ml bottle, and cannot taste the menthol at all. I want some seriously strong mint taste, and 24mg of nic. Anyone know of a good juice?

I hear good things about the V/T mentha , but for me i have to say clouds of vapors (cloud SMooth) wow its amazing i just bought 2 more bottles cause everyone i know had to try it and loved it and had to send some people some to try it , very very good . a must for a hard menthol lover . every time i toot it, i think of a glazier in antartica lol but thats cause im nuts lol . but def try it out youll love it

Edited by fusiontech357

I like the Arctic mint also, but the VT Mentha is a whole lot stronger menthol...good taste.

I was going to order VT Mentha, but at the time I was ordering they only had 0mg and 6mg...I vape 24mg. So I ended up ordering from two different places. Later that night, VT posted that they had everything restocked. So next time I will try that one, but for now I used the flavor creator at Gourmet vapor, and ordered a menthol from electronicstix. Hopefully they are ones I like. Right now I am getting by with some left over juice from V4L.