Cartomizers

cpfeil

on the cartomizers there is the little white piece in the bottom. and if you take it off it will show the filling. and if its white and looks dry then refill it. i just take it off every now and then and check it and top it off if it needs it. hope this helps..

i just take it off every now and then and check it and top it off if it needs it. hope this helps..

I am actually using a drip tip with the carto. Every once in a while I drip a bunch of juice into the carto, feed from the top, take from the bottom...plus a drip tip on the ego makes it a wee bit more comfortable by extending the mouthpiece.

I am actually using a drip tip with the carto. Every once in a while I drip a bunch of juice into the carto, feed from the top, take from the bottom...plus a drip tip on the ego makes it a wee bit more comfortable by extending the mouthpiece.

Interesting! Do you take off the white cap on the end of the mouthpiece and then...

I just can't fit this concept into my brain... need words and pictures I guess...

On the ElectroNicStix ones you can remove the white rubber plug and install anything that will fit a 510 or 901 atty.Like Ttips or carts that have been shortened.I am not a fan of the metal carto in my mouth so I use the 901 flat tips.

• 3 weeks later...

my rule of thumb is quite simple.....I don't wait to refill till it starts tasting bad, I refill when it stops tasting great....

That's a good rule. When I first started using them at 6V I went through several because once you start to taste the filler buning, there's no goign back. Now I just add 10 or so drops pretty regularly and it's lasting a long time. I've been using the same carto for nearly 3 weeks now and it's still working good and tastes good. I only use it about 2 hours a day though, while driving.

That's a good rule. When I first started using them at 6V I went through several because once you start to taste the filler buning, there's no goign back. Now I just add 10 or so drops pretty regularly and it's lasting a long time. I've been using the same carto for nearly 3 weeks now and it's still working good and tastes good. I only use it about 2 hours a day though, while driving.

I use mine pretty steadily, all day long...I still get a couple of weeks out of them generally.....after a couple of weeks though, I find that if you pull them apart the wicking material resembles a thick coffee.....nasty.....even then, after rinsing them in cheap vodka, I use them as drip tubes for a week or so before I finally toss them.....handy for finishing off those bottles of eliquid you tried but don't use often enough to commit a cartomizer to.....

if you really want to get your money's worth, I heard of a technique to re-pack them.....a small straw big enough to fit over the wick....wrap tea bag material tightly around the straw....insert that in a larger straw that will fit inside the cartomizer so the tea bag material is squeezed between the two straws.....slide it in the cartomizer.....wiggle both straws free, leaving the tea bag material inside the cartomizer.....reuse.....