3rd Day with new NPRO and have questions...

Hi all,

Surely someone can answer my lame what_32.png questions...

1. I seem to get alot of juice coming thru the tip, is this normal?

I ask cuz it seems to irritate my tongue and lips, slight burning sensation.

2. very hard to draw,

but i noticed 2 holes on screw end of battery and 2 holes in atomizer were not aligned, should they be. it does make a huge difference in vapor.

Lastly: A little something i noticed that it is very easy to get cartridge out of bottom of tip by poking an unbent small paperclip into the hole on end of tip.

Sidenote on Cartridges: i don't care for the NJOY cartriges as the little caps don't stay on if i decide to refill. PureSmoker cartridges actually come with more like a plug in the cartridge.

Hey Vacker! No question is lame, you should have seen some of the questions I posted back when I first started <!-- s:D --><!-- s:D -->

1. I seem to get a lot of juice coming through the tip, is this normal?

It's happened to all of us, and personally I think it tastes horrible, I hate it. Usually the reason for this is when your dripping rather than just using the cartridges, or your dripping flavored juice on an already full cartridge. The carts are to full and thus the liquid is coming up through the hole. Also keep in mind that it's better to push the cart up with a pin or a paper clip as you stated below, trying to drop it in cart without hitting the walls is tough. (if you due get juice on the wall of the cart it WILL go in your mouth) Keep in mind that adding to much liquid can also lead to flooding your atomizer.

Yup this is normal, just swish with some water and spit, or dab your tongue on a napkin, which ever suits you better

2. very hard to draw,

but i noticed 2 holes on screw end of battery and 2 holes in atomizer were not aligned, should they be. it does make a huge difference in vapor.

This is normal. It does not matter if the screw holes are aligned, there is enough room in the threaded area to allow for air to enter into the atomizer. If your getting hard draws it could be because you have flooded your atomizer, something I just did the other day.

Drawing from the Peewee should be like sucking air through a small straw. If it gets to the point where you feel like your drinking a very thick milkshake or it feels like "sucking sand through a McDonald's straw" then something is wrong. Most likely that you will need to clean your atomizer. Again there is no guarantee that it will work the same again. But if yours was anything like mine was I would have went back to analogs at the rate I was sucking on that thing. Sometime pulling of the atomizer turning it around and blowing in it "the wrong way" will help clear up the gunk.

Side note on Cartridges: i don't care for the NJOY cartridges as the little caps don't stay on if i decide to refill. PureSmoker cartridges actually come with more like a plug in the cartridge.

Very true, I like Steve's carts much better.

Here is some info about how to clean your automizer

HOW TO CLEAN:

Do not use boiling water, it can damage the atomizer.

The quick change in temperature of the different parts van give in some brands problems of fitting.

The chrome ring at the end of the tube can come lose with risk of broken wires and a dead atomizer.

For the cigarette models only clean the atomizer part in this way.

1 - Let the warm water flow in the atomizer an turn it upside down. repeat this several times.

2 - In the meanwhile fill a cup with the warm water and drop the atomizer in the cup. leave it there for half an hour

3 - then go to step 1 again. do this cycle 3 times.

4 - if it is OK the water stays clean with no smell.

5 - then shake the water out the atomizer en put the atomizer on a warm place to dry. (very gentle blow excess water out can help a little)

6 - only when you are really sure it is dry put some drops 2-4 of Liquid in the atomizer. (drying to drip down the wall of the automizer rather than the on top of the mesh peice)

You Must do this, before placing battery or trying to smoke!!!

If you start smoking a really clean and dry atomizer, the heating wire inside will overheat and the atomizer will die!

SO after putting the drops of Liquid on the atomizer wait for a few minutes for the atomizer mesh to soak the Liquid.

Now enjoy you're NEW atomizer.

Remark: Every atomizer is filled with some Liquid before leaving the factory to prevent overheating a dry atomizer.

Remark 2: If You really want to clean a Cigar, Cigarillo or Pipe atomizer you can dot it in the same way, BUT in this atomizers is some electronics and a microchip. So for this types leaving it to dry before placing the battery is even more important.

Also always start these types with some drops of liquid, and wait a while before you start smoking.

If you do not have a bottle of Liquid, you can extract some from a cartridg

e.

I also find that using rubbing alcohol works really well but make sure you rinse afterwards otherwise the alcohol taste will be left behind

haha_32.png thanks so much I just knew an answer was moments away when I posted here.

Re: Juicey Tip

This was the case from the very first cartridge. Also I can see thru the orange tips that it is quite wet in the tip.

I did refill while cart in tip cuz the paperclip trick held the cart up. So with your commentary i will definately NOT do that again -- live and learn.

Otherwise I am truly enjoying a good vape regularly love_32.png . I do find that in the morning i do crave an analog but eventually that will pass. I also noticed how stinky my car is since I really don't smoke in there any more. Surprised that only in a couple of days my sense of smell has returned.

I did refill while cart in tip cuz the paperclip trick held the cart up. So with your commentary i will definately NOT do that again -- live and learn.

Not sure if I understood you correctly. So long as the "white cart" inside the orange cart is OUT of the cart, or at least exposed enough that you can actually get the liquid in the cotton rather than the walls of the orange cart then your good to go.

I do find that in the morning i do crave an analog but eventually that will pass. I also noticed how stinky my car is since I really don't smoke in there any more. Surprised that only in a couple of days my sense of smell has returned.

Yea I didn't realized how bad some of my suits smelled until I stopped smoking. faint_32.png As for the morning smoke, that will pass but I"ll be honest I still get that morning crave, I just head up to my office and Esmoke right away while checking my emails and I'm usually ok.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all,

Surely someone can answer my lame <!-- s:?: --><!-- s:?: --> questions...

1. I seem to get alot of juice coming thru the tip, is this normal?

2. very hard to draw,

Lastly: A little something i noticed that it is very easy to get cartridge out of bottom of tip by poking an unbent small paperclip into the hole on end of tip.

Sidenote on Cartridges: i don't care for the NJOY cartriges as the little caps don't stay on if i decide to refill. PureSmoker cartridges actually come with more like a plug in the cartridge.