Mini cigs

I was wondering what the experiences are with the minis. My husband chose to try it since it looked more like a real cig. I don't have a problem with appearances myself and am using the penstyle. I am trying to help him break in the mini, yuck, and it is taking forever to run the battery down for conditioning. It pulls too easy but the vapor is good. I am sucking juice from the cartridge.

So, what am I doing wrong? Is the style so different that you have to re-learn smoking after the penstyle? Can I add batting or whatever to thicken the pull? Maybe I am just pulling too hard?

Any suggestions can only help. Thanks bunches!

You got me by the short hairs. I have no clue. Just a mini. Atomizer is separate from the cartridge. The atomizer coil is about 3cm long. The atomizer is about 2 cm. The atomoizer is male and the battery is female. Does that help?

Okay, that identifies it, I guess. The 901 looks like my penstyle and the super mini looks like the other. I guess I will just continue to work on the thing. Maybe I will get it broken in sooner or later.

Oh, by the way, are you a big S King fan? The reference is to the gunslinger series, right?

Thanks for your help.

Okay, that identifies it, I guess. The 901 looks like my penstyle and the super mini looks like the other. I guess I will just continue to work on the thing. Maybe I will get it broken in sooner or later.

Oh, by the way, are you a big S King fan? The reference is to the gunslinger series, right?

Thanks for your help.

Ok if its the supermini I would sugest dripping (or drysmoking) the carts are not desgined very well and you tend to get liquid in your mouth, use a paperclip and push it through the back end of the cart to pop the small white piece filled with the filler/juice out and just put two drops directly on the atomizer and vape away.

Yes I am a Stephen King fan the Dark Tower Series are my favorite books.

If you think that the draw on the mini e-cig you have is too easy there are also a few other things you can do. You can either super glue over one of the holes or simply put a piece of scotch tape over a hole. I would suggest just taping over a hole because it is easier.

P.S. ONLY TRY THESE IF THE ATOMIZER IS A 4 HOLE ATOMIZER THOUGH!

Thanks for the suggestions. Just wanted to let you guys know, I fixed the problem. I modified the mini and now it vapes like a champ! Good, dry pull now and have increased the volume of liquid held by the cartridge. Too cool! I did not have to tape the holes or punch out the cartridge. It is almost as good as the penstyle now.

I don't mind. I am a tax auditor. Working towards certified fraud examiner, but I have not been able to get motivation to take the exam. Too lazy right now. Besides, all those letters after the name costs a lot of money and time to maintain. Geez, I wanna get my e-cigs in order first!

I don't know about the other guys, I believe they just put a drop of juice on the coil of the atomizer. I do the same thing, but I leave thcart on and keep it wet with juice at the same time. My atomizers last a long time. I don't get the burnt taste. And I get plenty of vapor.

I found a good cartridge beef up. I bought a sheet of felt from the craft dept at Wal-mart. 32 cents for a 9x12 sheet that is perfect material for fiber substitute. I cut a thin strip, rolled it up loosely and stuffed it into the cartridge. It holds plenty of juice and toughens up the pull. If you do this, make sure that you using a skinny strip that does not get too close to the atomizer coil. Not recommended if your face is flammable.

Vacker previously researched the cartridge material and found that 'FLUVAL' is the same as the stuffing. I bought some from an aquarium store and she was right. It works perfect and you can adjust the amount you re-stuff your carts with as you wish.

Does cutting the smoke juice with glycerin really increase the vapor output? If so, has anyone who has done this noted any increased wear on their atomizers?

Dunno about increasing vapor, but if you buy the 36mg juice and cut it down with the gylricine you get more for  your money.

what sort of glycerin is used for this. I went to the drug store and there seem to be several varietys.

You want food grade vegitable glycerin, there should be some kind of markings to let you know its food safe not just for making giant bubbles to entertain kids.

You want food grade vegitable glycerin, there should be some kind of markings to let you know its food safe not just for making giant bubbles to entertain kids.

There is USP which is a by-product of the soap making process and then there is FCC which is the food grade typically made of palm and/or coconut oils. Food grade can be purchased at craft store or a store with cake decorating supplies as glycerin is used in icing for cakes and cookies. Wilton is the brand that I use.

There is USP which is a by-product of the soap making process and then there is FCC which is the food grade typically made of palm and/or coconut oils. Food grade can be purchased at craft store or a store with cake decorating supplies as glycerin is used in icing for cakes and cookies. Wilton is the brand that I use.

Couldn't find FCC Glycerin locally, could be a side effect of living out in the country and up an old cow's a$$, but I did find Wilton glycerin online and ordered some. I guess I will see how I like it, in a week or so.

Couldn't find FCC Glycerin locally, could be a side effect of living out in the country and up an old cow's a$$, but I did find Wilton glycerin online and ordered some. I guess I will see how I like it, in a week or so.

I do like the Wilton glycerin very much but be prepared it is very thick. when mixing 50% juice and 50% glycerin it is just a little thicker which is not too much of an issue. 1 or 2 drops of bottled water fix that if you don't like the consistency.

• 3 weeks later...

I found a good cartridge beef up. I bought a sheet of felt from the craft dept at Wal-mart. 32 cents for a 9x12 sheet that is perfect material for fiber substitute. I cut a thin strip, rolled it up loosely and stuffed it into the cartridge. It holds plenty of juice and toughens up the pull. If you do this, make sure that you using a skinny strip that does not get too close to the atomizer coil. Not recommended if your face is flammable.

there are several people who replaced their fillers with tea bags with much success. it gives a smoother vape on any liquid without the harshness typically experienced when filler strands are stuck into the atomizer. i personally use the bags by lipton tea in my janty and dse901. (credit to sub???pete at ecf)