batteries & chargers

I am having a terrible time with batteries. I have a DSE801 (only 2 weeks old) and can't keep a charge on my betteries. Even when charged overnight it only lasts an hour or so of heaving vaping. From that point on through out the day I am constantly swapping out my 2 batteries back and forth on and off the charger. i know that this isn't good for the batteries, BUT I NEED MY E-CIG!!!!!! I have ordered an extra charger so that maybe I can keep one fully charged at all times but I am wondering if I should have ordered 2 extras!!!! I was a 2-2 1/2 pk a day real cig smoker for 36 years, so I am constantly vaping.

Have started dripping and am wondering if I am using too much e-liquid. E-cig functions well with the amount I am using but I feel like I am consuming too much of this stuff. I LIKE IT!!!! I use a variety of strengths and flavors including high all the way down to a 0 nic from e-cig.com that I like very well. It is hard to say how much I am using since I am using from several different bottles of different sizes. I guess if I am using too much it would make me feel bad, huh???

The best thing to do is listen to your body. If you start getting tired or start experiencing headaches, it's time to put the ecig down as this is a sign of over dose. 8 puffs = One cig.

Check out the "Common Symptoms when Vaping" thread: http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/index.php?showtopic=62

As for the batteries it's the down fall of ecigs so far. They just plain suck. This issue can be with the liquid getting into the battery. There was nothing we could really do about it...until now that is :) You can now get manual switch batteries. We just ordered a Joye 510 from Truesmoker, the whole on the battery is closed up because there is a switch on the site. The batteries work great and the vapor is amazing (about 1 1/2 times the Penstyle) This thing is just great. I cant say much about the batteries in terms of life as we've only had this model about 2 days but so far so good. The batteries lasts about 2 hours or so, BUT you get so much vapor, I can't see anyone constantly vaping on this thing, and if they do, it's time to seek therapy.

By the way just how much do you vape? This will help tell if it's an issue with the battery or you :)

I vape alot!!! Unless I am doing something that requires the use of both hands, I am vaping. But like I said, I was a very heavy smoker and it takes that to keep me satisfied. I haven't had any OD signs. It may be a combination of me and the battery. Keep us posted on the Joye 510. How much was it?

I vape alot!!! Unless I am doing something that requires the use of both hands, I am vaping. But like I said, I was a very heavy smoker and it takes that to keep me satisfied. I haven't had any OD signs. It may be a combination of me and the battery. Keep us posted on the Joye 510. How much was it?

Why don't you pick up a passthrough it will help eliminate the need for so many batt, and the joye 510 is nothing short of amazing picked mine up from widows bead work for 50 + free shipping

Not sure I know what a pass through is. Please tell. I may be interested. Also, where would I get one for a DSE801?

passthrough is a "battery" that you plug into a usb port always has power since it draws from the usb port, puresmoker, dietsmokes, and I'm sure some others carry them check the certified supplier list

• 1 month later...

I just got my second e-cig: A DSE901b. Its amazing, I get consistent full drags with enough vapor to fill a small club...One problem though, It did not come with a manual, and I need to know how long the charge should be left on for. I just ran my first battery dead, and when I put it on the charger, the light turned green after less than an hour. I know that cant be right for the amount of time necessary for a full charge. How long should I leave them on for?

• 4 years later...