Room Full Of Vapors?

amcnutt

Aside from my wife and the girl I purchased my 510's from, I don't know any other vapors around. So simple questions. Have any of you hung out in a room full of people vaping. We all know what that's like with analogs, but I am just wondering, if someone walked into a room full of vapors, would they notice a smell or anything?

Heyya McNutt!

The most vapers I've ever seen in one place was 3, and you may notice a slight cloud of vapor hanging around for a short while especially if you're in a sun drenched room, and just a hint at what flavor they may be vaping, but you would need to be really close to catch a whiff. Nothing like the smoke filled rooms of Yesteryear (I'm remembering the Teacher's Lounge), but maybe with more than three? Maybe someone who went to vapefest might know?

I don't know of many Vapers here but I bet it would be wierd to have a room clouded up from ceiling to floor and still be able to breathe.One of my favorite things to do on a sunny afternoon is vape 100%VG and watch the sun beams dancing in the clouds of vapor .I can fill aroom by myself pretty easy.

I don't know of many Vapers here but I bet it would be wierd to have a room clouded up from ceiling to floor and still be able to breathe.One of my favorite things to do on a sunny afternoon is vape 100%VG and watch the sun beams dancing in the clouds of vapor .I can fill aroom by myself pretty easy.

I'll second that, I can cloud up my living room when getting work done on the laptop during the day. Throw a couple more people into that mix and I'm sure I could fog out the room pretty heavily.

heh heh, picturing large groups of "vapors for hire." theme parks.. concerts.. halloween parties/haunted houses.. bars, dance clubs. We vape, hang out... get paid in supplies :lol:

I wish!! It's more like... "we vape, hang out.... and GET BANNED OUR SUPPLIES!"

• 2 weeks later...

I vape in a sunny family room and love watching the vapor trails! My beloved with a very good nose notices a hint of someting, when she is close and I am vaping. Also in the car she has asked or commented on the smell from the juice I was using. I love having my taste and sense of smell back! vape on Monty