Vaping With 0 Nicotine

gypsyladee

I really love vaping as an alt to analog cigs but I do want to cut down on my nic intake. Can anyone tell me what the TH is like with 0 nic juice. I seem to be like most noobies and hit the vape a lot when I'm at the computer. I've been using a variety of Johnson Creek Red Oak at 18 and 11 since I started a month ago. I really don't notice the difference between those levels so I'm curious if I'll get the same satisfaction with no nic on occasion.

It depends on the person really. If 11mg works for you then go for it :) Then when your ready step down to 0mg. In fact that would be awesome as you could finally let go of nicotine.

I know personally I notice a difference and could not vape on 0mg. I think if you where able to get down to the 0mg strength after a while you probably wouldn't want to vape anyway.

I went to 0 from 24. And now find myself in search of TH. The higher voltage devices and lower voltage with low res attys are helping immensely. Still playing around as my urge to vape kind of disappeared a few weeks after going 0. Unfortunately my urge to eat apparently did not (that or the lack of nic changed my metabolism) so I vape now to cut down on eating.

I have been off nic for about three weeks and I agree with Christopher in that you get to where you don't bother taking your PV and a box of supplies everywhere you go.I still enjoy the flavor and the act of just taking time to kick back and blow some vapor rings.I guess it is more like people used to do woth cigars and pipes .I don't live to vape it is just a treat for me now.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm not saying I want to give it up altogether; I really do love the sensation but am just a little worried about overdoing it. I went bowling tonight and that's one place where it seems everyone is smoking. It was really nice to pull out my 510 and puff a little. It takes the edge off and really takes away any urge to light up. It's that hand/mouth thing I'm so addicted to. As to the weight gain; for sure! Take away the nic and the old metabolism slows waaaay down.

I haven't had any issues with wieght ,and my family is subject to gross obesity.That was always one of my arguments with my Dr. ,would I be better off weighing 300+ pounds or smoking since I have arthritis and a ruptured disc.I think the pacifier effect of vaping has more to do with it than the nicotine.

• 2 months later...

Good for you for wanting to be nic free. I understand that menthol flavors have a mild TH. I haven't tried menthol yet, but I do know that mint also has a mild TH. Just adding a few extra drops of zero nic to your carts each day or week or month will help your body adjust to a lower nic level without loosing TH all at once. Another way is to have an ecig rigged up for your 18mg carts and another devoted to your 0mg carts with a mint or menthol flavor or any flavorful recipe that makes you vape. Take Bananaa's Fosters Coffee.. thank goodness I get that in 0mg becacuse I have a real difficult time stopping until the bottle is empty. Whenever I'd crave a cig I'd switch over to my 24mg cart and stand at the door and puff it like I would with a real cig. Just the act of 'having' to be inconvienced while puffing was enough to make once again crave my 0mg.

There's many ways.. experiment and find one that works for you. That's the beauty of ecigs, we get to adjust to our own needs at any, I repeat, ANY given moment of any given day. yeaah.