How To Clean Atty

Hey guys, So while I wait for my new Joye510, I have a DSE901 as some of you know. My question is, Ive been DD alot lately because I feel that the throat hit and taste are a bit better. However,Ive noticed that my atty is starting to get some yellow buildup around the actual thing that gets hot, that part that you can see sticking out? Cone looking thingie..I want to clean it out so I dont kill it.Whats some suggestions? Thanks all for all the great advice and tips that have been brought forth.

Hey guys, So while I wait for my new Joye510, I have a DSE901 as some of you know. My question is, Ive been DD alot lately because I feel that the throat hit and taste are a bit better. However,Ive noticed that my atty is starting to get some yellow buildup around the actual thing that gets hot, that part that you can see sticking out? Cone looking thingie..I want to clean it out so I dont kill it.Whats some suggestions? Thanks all for all the great advice and tips that have been brought forth.

Follow these instructions...

http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/index.php?/topic/5194-search-help/page__view__findpost__p__45520

If you go into advanced search option you can choose to just search titles. So try a search there (click advanced next to the search button), enter cleaning as the search word and tick off "search titles only" and it should give you much better results .

Edited by FTJoe

Personally the only thing I use is the corner of a papertowel or kleenex, twist and push into the open end of the atty. let sit for 10-15 min to drain any excess liquid on the heating element.

no matter which way you clean--remember to reprime the atty with a couple drops before you use again.

Personally the only thing I use is the corner of a papertowel or kleenex, twist and push into the open end of the atty. let sit for 10-15 min to drain any excess liquid on the heating element.

I swear this is the best method unless the atty is actually lost.