Vegas Locations

killslick

Ok i am a noob lol and looking to buy products in Vegas locations. Is this possible?

Hi Killslick, first off, welcome to Vaportalk. I also am from Las Vegas and although there are several brick and mortar smoke shops that carry a variety of e-cigs here in town, I would recommend that you investigate some of the more popular PVs that people seem to use most and have the best luck with. For example, the Joye 510, I've not seen that one in a store here in town anyplace, just the cheap-o ones. Lots of people use the Joye 510 as their first starter kit. It's reliable and affordable and there is no shortage of parts for it in the event some part of your e-cig breaks. You could go get a cheapo one, but you may not have great luck with it, or getting parts to fix it in case of an outage. (atomizers, batteries, etc.)

The Joye 510 is sold here at the Vaportalk store: http://www.vaportalkstore.com/products/Joye-510-Black.html and also available through LOTS of other online suppliers, Check out the supporting suppliers here on the forum, and check out the certified vendor list also.

Lastly, sit back for a while and read what people have to say here on the forums about picking their starter kit, we've all been exactly where you are and picking the right first e-cig can make a big difference in keeping off the analogs in the long run. There are lots of knowledgeable people here on the forums or in the chat that can help you and answer any questions you might have before choosing the one you like/need most.

Great to have you with us and best of luck to you in your quest for the vapor!

Edited by Phaseman66

• 3 weeks later...

I will add I tried to contact that site above based in vegas but no reply and no one picked up the phone. Not sure if they are in business anymore.

Sorry if I missed your call! :mellow: we are very open for business and selling Joye 510 starter kits and juice.