Joye Stick V3

VapeFiend

Great product! This tiny little device looks like a garage door opener or a Zoolander sized cellphone, yet it produces the perfect amount of vapor and lasts a long time! It's really sexy too.

I just got it this afternoon and I threw one battery on the charger and just plugged in the v3 to the computer to charge the other one, and started vaping right away (ya it doubles as a passthrough!!!). I got a little scared when it wasn't doing much and tasted a little weird, but then I remembered reading about "breaking in" the atty, so I just puffed away and in about a half hour everything started to fall into place. The manual battery is a breath of fresh...vapor...compared to that e-cig.com peice of junk that I started with. This is my first mod and my first time dripping (the other model I had used only cartomizers), and I really prefer this over the other junk.

The LED is pretty cool too, white to blue and red when charging. I just like everything about this little gizmo, and I'd recommend it to noobs to start out. VaporGalaxy also had much cheaper adapters for the different atomizers, about half the price of Joye website. I'll be trying the 510 atty next and maybe updating the review.

The only thing I can see that could be improved is the mouthpeice being a little bit loose on the atty, (302 I think), but a 2-inch peice of teflon tape fixed that little glitch right up! :construction:

So, before you spend over $200 on e-cig.com's inferior models, and have to pay up the wazoo for shipping (and wait more than a week for delivery), try out the Joye Stick; I got my kit for $62!!! :thumbsup:

::EDIT::

The tip I was using came in the box, but did not have the white part that contains the filling, so I took one of the MLB carts and removed the filling and used that for the tip instead. This is obviously what I was supposed to use in the first place lol sorry :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines