Butter Popcorn? E-Juice? Must Read

Yup butter popcorn e-juice . wow i thought it was gonna taste like a horses rear endwhen i heard of it. A nice guy from (ElectronicCigarettesofhouston.com) sent me a sample i recieved it today in a 3 mil bottle. all i have to say is i have 2 1/2 mils left and will be ordering 15 mil or more of it. wow is it good , it has a very very buttery after taste, im my honest opinion i would give this a 9 out of 10 , i know taste is subjective , but who does not love butter popcorn? anyway .

p.s heres a lil tip when you buy a sample and you like the juice, order that flavor from the supplier a.s.a.p , because sometimes the chemist has to make a new batch and that could have a slighter different taste.. thats my 2 cents, thumbs up for butter popcorn

p.s.s this juice was vaped at 3.7v from a 510 passthrough

Yup butter popcorn e-juice . wow i thought it was gonna taste like a horses rear endwhen i heard of it. A nice guy from (ElectronicCigarettesofhouston.com) sent me a sample i recieved it today in a 3 mil bottle. all i have to say is i have 2 1/2 mils left and will be ordering 15 mil or more of it. wow is it good , it has a very very buttery after taste, im my honest opinion i would give this a 9 out of 10 , i know taste is subjective , but who does not love butter popcorn? anyway .

p.s heres a lil tip when you buy a sample and you like the juice, order that flavor from the supplier a.s.a.p , because sometimes the chemist has to make a new batch and that could have a slighter different taste.. thats my 2 cents, thumbs up for butter popcorn

p.s.s this juice was vaped at 3.7v from a 510 passthrough

Cool, Thanks this is something I reeeeally need. I like a lot of sweet flavors but my favorite snacks tend to be "salty" so buttered popcorn sounds like yuuuuummmm to me.

EDIT: Well of course did my research and this may be why people have stayed away from this flavor -- you must of heard of the "microwave popcorn lawsuit" anyway there is an ingredient that has some folks concerned. Here is a link to FlavourArt flavorings that addresses the ingredient in question.

http://www.flavourart.it/expresseng/contents/en-uk/d27.html

Edited by Vacker1229

So i basicly vaped all my sample popcorn juice the day i recieved it, lol i was vaping 2 drops aday since but....... my order just came in.....yey yey oh ill post some pics of the juice in the gallery, p.s if you get a chance try it , im not a promoter just a vaporer that found a great juice.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines