Traveling With Ecigs

Okay - I'm a little leery of walking through the airport with my spade or other e-cigs on me. So here's my plan and remember, unlike my smoking days, I can actually go hours and hours (even days) without a vape now.

In general with travel, I split nice-to-haves up in my luggage and travel with my have-to-haves in my laptop case. So I have my sun glass case with 2 batteries, 3 attys (1 low res), bunch of carts and 30ml of juice. A small hard drive case has 20 ml juice, two carts, 3 attys two batteries. One will go in my wife's bag, one in mine. Now I also have a mega pcc with two mega batts, an atty with a cart and a tube reader case with two fully assembled 510s and two extra loaded carts. I'm thinking of just packing the mega PCC and having my wife pack the tube reader, two other bags. Finally I have a 3ml bottle of juice, my spade with an extra battery, low res atty and d-tip. I will take that with me and hope they don't have a fit. The mega pcc is a usb charger and that I will have in my laptop, along with the spade battery charger and a 510 USB charger. Besides this appearing to be a ridiculous amount of hardware for one week in AZ and Las Vegas, what am I missing? maybe I should pack the spade and take the PCC?

Edited by FTJoe

Sounds like you are loading up for that week. The stuff you are checking in probably won't be a problem, it's the carry on you have to worry about.

I have to fly next week myself and was pondering what to take. Flying Southwest from Baltimore to Vegas for a week.

Planning to put one or two 20ml bottles along with a spare atty, carts and some batteries in my checked baggage. Then put my PCC, USB PT, and a 3ml bottle in my laptop bag. The PCC will be loaded with a batt, two full carts and the atty.

I am hoping the stuff in the laptop bag the TSA folks will pass off as computer accessories. Should be interesting.

Edited by Sivlar

You should be fine but would you like to know what I do?

Take one bottle of juice and one electronic cigarette model. (Don't hide it just place it in your carry on bag like normal, in fact in plain site is better) I usually keep the juice in my pocket and I have not had an issue.

THEN take the rest of your supplies and mail it in a flat rate priority mail box to wherever your going 2 days before hand. (That includes hotels) Call the hotel ahead of time and ask them about their mail policy, most hotels will accept mail for you. Then once you arrive your package should be there within a day and your good to go. Works for me every time. I'll usually auto mail stuff from my store. ;)

Your move James bond! :lol:

Thanx everyone. I think the pcc will go on board in my lappy as we could live on that for a while with a few 3ml bottles of juice until I can get an order expressed. That's all in case they lose all the luggage. Christopher, that's an awesome idea but with my luck someone will get sick, we have to cancel the trip and then...but mailing a few bottles and a couple of 510s is reasonable. Wouldn't mind losing them just in case they become orphans. I'm looking at what I'm bringing and thinking I can cut back a little anyway.

Worst part is I'm thinking I won't get my indulgence in time from ecigsupply but they're based in AZ where we are going. Should have had that sent to the hotel. Duh. But e-mail is not ecigsupply's forte (as in haven't heard from them yet on several issues) so maybe that wouldn't have been a very good plan either.