Ok Heres A Noob ?

hi there i was just wondering , i am constantly working on new projects and i have leftovermaterial of justabout everything , i was wondering if bamboo batting can be used as a refill for carts? whats that sound like Go or No Go?

hi there i was just wondering , i am constantly working on new projects and i have leftovermaterial of justabout everything , i was wondering if bamboo batting can be used as a refill for carts? whats that sound like Go or No Go?

I have never heard bamboo batting being used as cart filler material. My gut instinct would be to tell you its not a good idea.

lol what i ment to say is that i have a bunch of bamboo/cotton batting like the stuff they use for quilting , well its pretty durable material , i was just askin if anyone has ever tryed it as a refill? what is a good refill since we are on the subject?

lol what i ment to say is that i have a bunch of bamboo/cotton batting like the stuff they use for quilting , well its pretty durable material , i was just askin if anyone has ever tryed it as a refill? what is a good refill since we are on the subject?

ive never done/heard of doing this

but

as long as it holds the liquid i dont see why not

also

you might wana look up if its safe to inhale...or not safe

gotta watch what you puttin in ya lungs haha

A lot of people use fluval, shown here:http://www.buy-electronic-cigarette.org/electronic-cigarette-cartridge-batting-filling-fluval for filler material. You can probably pick it up at your local pet store in the aquarium section. There is also a blue foam filter material that some people prefer.

A lot of people use fluval, shown here:http://www.buy-electronic-cigarette.org/electronic-cigarette-cartridge-batting-filling-fluval for filler material. You can probably pick it up at your local pet store in the aquarium section. There is also a blue foam filter material that some people prefer.

they have scotchbrite

its like a brillo pad an but i think its blue

i tried it once jus to see if it works an it does...

but it seems like everything else just tends to unravel and get caught on the mesh on the atomizer and get pulled out every time you disconnect the cartidge