Where Can I Find....

CnKennedy

I cannot find a store, besides the local mall, that sells cartridges for my e-cig. I've tried google buy that didn't seem to come up with the right results. The mall is closed today, since it is Easter, and I'm wondering if anybody knows general places that would sell me some cartridges. I use Vapure brand e-cigarettes, if that helps or matters. My cartridge now has this burnt taste to it, so I think I need to get some more. I'm a little mad that this happened so quickly though; since it's having me smoke my normal cigs again.

Looks like Vapure sells the KR808 (just rebranded). You can buy KR808 catomizers at lots of different suppliers on the net, but I don't know that they're main-stream enough to be found in a store. You may check with vapure to verify that any KR808 carto will work. You may also want to look into refilling them. You can buy eliquid (juice) and refill the cartomizers. Generally, they can be refilled 2-3 times before they start to die.

Check out the supporting suppliers on the forum, and check out the certified vendor list also.

Edited by Brian

I am told a lot of truck stops have started selling e-ciggs you might luck out there

your right about that

also i dont know about colorado but in louisiana we have little places called "smoke and go" its basiccally just a tobacco store

now maybe his brand of e cig could be found at a local tobacco store since thats what they sell up there

or maybe ask the person at the mall that sold it to you?