Sd Help

jgray

Got my new Screwdriver 901. Charged overnight but it appears to not hold power as the SD light blinks after maybe one drag. Am I missing something here or is there something I should check? I feel dumb and frustrated as charging a battery is not that difficult. Just hope it is not faulty.

Hi jgray,

Does the light blink after a couple of hits with both batts? I used to have a DSE905, which is a Screwdriver copy, and it came with a bad batt that did the same thing you are describing.

As real SDs don't have lights - you DON'T have a Screwdriver - what you have is probably a DSE905. (I really wish vendors would stop passing off 905s as SDs - The 905 is good value for money but is nowhere near the quality of the real thing))

Hi jgray,

Does the light blink after a couple of hits with both batts? I used to have a DSE905, which is a Screwdriver copy, and it came with a bad batt that did the same thing you are describing.

Arno (awesomevapor) is recalling all DSE905 batteries and chargers due to defect(check the site). Of course, he is replacing at no cost to me. He's a great vendor. I'm gonna see if I can buy some around town today for the meantime.