Antomizers And Airport Xray Machines

HarleyMom

I have used a Gamucci Classic for months and am very satisfied. I also purchased two additional antomizers and batteries from ecigaretteschoice.com and their "compatible" cartridges. Everything worked great, even on vacation in Mexico. When I came home, a month ago, nothing worked. I have tried each antomizer, even the new ones. I have no taste or vapor. I searched the Internet for how antomizers work and also how to clean an antomizer so cleaned it. No help. I saw a post on how to store antomizers but can no longer find it. The only thing I did differently is send them through xray at the airport. Does anyone have any suggestions? I've gone back to cigarettes and don't like it. Thanks so much.

I have taken my TW Tornado through airport security at least 10 times now, all passing through an xray machine (many of the times alerting the attendants). I have not experienced any technical difficulties by sending my PV through xray security.

I do know that xrays use electromagnetic waves which are not magnetic at all, meaning they are unable to harm any of your electronic devices.

However, a metal detector is magnetic. A metal detector CAN disrupt and harm your electronics.

So maybe it's the Mexican xray machines? lol

Or maybe you walked through a metal detector?

It could be something completely else but I hope this helps.

SickDripzz Thank you. Having lived in MX for 3 years, you could be right. I guess the only thing I can do is order new antomizers and see what happens. I miss my e-cig. There seems to be a lot of knowledge in this forum. If anyone has recommendations for antomizers other than Gamucci, I would appreciate the help. I need to order from the UK to get genuine Gamucci. Thanks. again.

There is a slew of great atomisers out there although they would most likely not be compatible with your Gamucci. For starters, check out the 510 attys, they are highly popular and reliable. I'm sure there will be some great feed back on here shortly.

SickDripzz Thank you. Having lived in MX for 3 years, you could be right. I guess the only thing I can do is order new antomizers and see what happens. I miss my e-cig. There seems to be a lot of knowledge in this forum. If anyone has recommendations for antomizers other than Gamucci, I would appreciate the help. I need to order from the UK to get genuine Gamucci. Thanks. again.

Hi again - are you sure it's the attys? You have multiple batteries and they appear okay? A quick google brought me this by the way, US distributor?

http://gamucci-america.com/

I was trying to see if these are really something else under another name...my advice would be to start over with something more universal like a 510, parts can be had all over the place but if your intent on the gamucci hopefully the site above helps...I can not vouch for it though, just a hit on google.