Safe Flavorings For Diy?

:detective: I was going through the totally wicked website and saw that they offer Lorann flavorings. It also states that some of the flavorings have certain ingredients that may be harmful if inhaled. Some of them include oils, sugar and coloring/dye. I also read that the "butter" flavored oils can cause a condition known as "popcorn lung", which I don't understand, but I know I don't want it!!! I bought some flavorings from Lorann anyway and did my best to check the ingredients listed on each flavor. Most of them contain "artificial flavor" or "natural flavor", which can be almost anything. Here is a list of flavors that I screened from Lorann's website that are completely water soluble and mostly contain only water, PG, and flavor, and no colors.

Apple~Caramel~Champagne~Chocolate Hazelnut~Cinnamon Roll~Coconut~Cotton Candy~Cranberry~

Guava~Honey~Horchata~Marshmallow~Mint Chocolate Chip~Pecan~Plum~Pomegranate~Praline~

Pralines&Cream(yes both praline flavors)~Strawberry Kiwi~Vanilla Butternut :icecream:

Here is a list of flavors that are OK but also contain Alcohol or Ethyl Alcohol :beer:

Bavarian Cream~Blackberry~Butter Rum~Bubble Gum~Horehound~Licorice~Mango~Tropical Punch (Passion Fruit)

I am not a doctor, nor do I have any ideas about which ingredients are safer than others to inhale. This is just the list that I thought would be safest for ME to try, and thought I would share it.

My advice would be to check ingredients on the flavors you would like to try, see if anything suspicious pops up like "Capryllic Triglycerides" and do a web search to see if there are any studies done on the effects of inhaling or absorbing those chemicals.

Oh and the only reason I did Lorann's flavoring oils is because those are the only ones I've bought so far and I knew they had ingredient lists, but I'm pretty sure other companies would offer ingredient lists as well.

Hope this is useful to someone ^_^