"special Roast Coffee" - Awesome Vapor

Stirfry

ok, first off, it's tough to give a straight-up review of any coffee (or menthol) juice, since i ALWAYS mix the two. Menthol mixed with either coffee or cappuccino is pretty much all i vape.

that being said...

Special Roast Coffee is simply amazing. it has a nice strong flavor, is slightly sweet, produces good vapor, and smells like god himself brewed a fresh pot, lol. it also seems thicker than other brands.. all of which are positives in my book.

it is NOT "creamy" in any way, like cappuccino juices are. some people call their juices "coffee" when in fact they are so creamy they should really be labled "cappuccino" or "creamy coffee". that is not the case here. no cream what so ever.

it is a bit sweet, but not in the 'sugar in my coffee' way... but more in the way that maple syrup or icing (like icing on a cinamon roll) is sweet. i may be splitting hairs here, but i it's not the same sweet as sugar is. it's almost like you washed down that bite of syrup-soaked pancake with a big swig of rich black coffee. just sweet enough to kill the bitterness of black coffee, but not enough to kill the coffee "strength"...

anyhow...

i only had a sample (3ml) of they previous version (named simply "coffee"), which is long gone, so it's hard to tell you all the difference between the two. all i can say is that their previous coffee immediately jumped to the top of my favorites list, and this new version easily maintains that top spot.

i can tell you that without a side-by-side taste test, it is effectively the same. meaning if you had they previous version and liked it, you will definitely like this one as well.

if you never had awesome vapor's coffee or special roast coffee, and you like coffee juices, then you simply MUST give Special Roast Coffee a try!

as a side note - and it's little things like this that put the icing on the cake sometimes - their juice bottles are sweet as well. they are "flat" , like eye drop bottles kind of (if you look at the bottom, it's oval instead of round), much more "pocket friendly"

I'm convinced!! I also like menthol in my juices, I actually use liquid menthol drops as the menthol crystals are a little overkill in taste/essence/flavor/smell.

Need coffee, black, no cream, little sugar. Good to the last drop!!

flower.gif

as for straight up coffee (meaning not cappuccino/mocha/etc...), the Awesome Vapor coffee is at the top of my list, with E-SmokeyTreats' coffee a close second... of the brands i have tried. both hit the "black, no cream" mark, but i would call Awesome Vapors sweeter.

i

as for straight up coffee (meaning not cappuccino/mocha/etc...), the Awesome Vapor coffee is at the top of my list, with E-SmokeyTreats' coffee a close second... of the brands i have tried. both hit the "black, no cream" mark, but i would call Awesome Vapors sweeter.

Yowzer!! E-Smokey Treats I have not bought from them since April '09 guess I better git ma butt over thar!!

Thanks for that "cup o' joe" I've been cravin' -- flower.gif

• 2 weeks later...

just as a side note, since a lot of people have 5v devices...

the Special Roast is also awesome in the VP PT!

HUUUUUUUGE amounts of vapor.. i actually like the flavor MORE in the VP PT. many people complain that higher voltage kills flavor... but this is not my experience (at least with VT or Awesome Vapor juices).

Awesome Vapor's Special Roast Coffee mixed with VT Mentha in the VP PT is like a dream come true.

oh, and another great bonus:

i had a few cappuccino/coffee and menthol mixes i made up from other various suppliers that weren't "bad", but they weren't doing it for me anymore either... so i added some of this coffee flavor (literally maybe 10 drops or so) and it fixed them right up!

just an FYI for those of you with "average" juice lying around who cant afford to waste it. this juice will totally overpower the coffee flavor in the original "blah" juice!

• 5 months later...

ok, first off, it's tough to give a straight-up review of any coffee (or menthol) juice, since i ALWAYS mix the two. Menthol mixed with either coffee or cappuccino is pretty much all i vape.

that being said...

Special Roast Coffee is simply amazing. it has a nice strong flavor, is slightly sweet, produces good vapor, and smells like god himself brewed a fresh pot, lol. it also seems thicker than other brands.. all of which are positives in my book.

it is NOT "creamy" in any way, like cappuccino juices are. some people call their juices "coffee" when in fact they are so creamy they should really be labled "cappuccino" or "creamy coffee". that is not the case here. no cream what so ever.

it is a bit sweet, but not in the 'sugar in my coffee' way... but more in the way that maple syrup or icing (like icing on a cinamon roll) is sweet. i may be splitting hairs here, but i it's not the same sweet as sugar is. it's almost like you washed down that bite of syrup-soaked pancake with a big swig of rich black coffee. just sweet enough to kill the bitterness of black coffee, but not enough to kill the coffee "strength"...

anyhow...

i only had a sample (3ml) of they previous version (named simply "coffee"), which is long gone, so it's hard to tell you all the difference between the two. all i can say is that their previous coffee immediately jumped to the top of my favorites list, and this new version easily maintains that top spot.

i can tell you that without a side-by-side taste test, it is effectively the same. meaning if you had they previous version and liked it, you will definitely like this one as well.

if you never had awesome vapor's coffee or special roast coffee, and you like coffee juices, then you simply MUST give Special Roast Coffee a try!

as a side note - and it's little things like this that put the icing on the cake sometimes - their juice bottles are sweet as well. they are "flat" , like eye drop bottles kind of (if you look at the bottom, it's oval instead of round), much more "pocket friendly"

Hi All,

Special Roast Coffee is my hands down favorite. Unfortunately, I have developed an allergy to pg. Do you know where I can get it in VG? Or just get the flavoring so that I can mix it myself? Thanks!!!!

Hi All,

Special Roast Coffee is my hands down favorite. Unfortunately, I have developed an allergy to pg. Do you know where I can get it in VG? Or just get the flavoring so that I can mix it myself? Thanks!!!!

try the tiramisu from Vapor Galaxy. My friend Luke, sent me a free sample and it is like coffee heaven to me.

ALL VG!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines