Magnum Attys 510S And Fillers

I'm impressed with the magnum attys in so far as throat hit, etc goes. Was looking at a 5V mod but these might do the trick. I'm using them on my spade, but was thinking of setting up the regular 510 (or mega batts I have) for my wife with the magnum attys. I understand I may shorten the battery life but she's a weekend smoker anyway. I'm good with the spade. I was also looking at perhaps getting a PCC for the megas, or one of the new ones for the regular batteries I see that have more space so I can constantly charge to make sure she has a fresh battery. Will research the place unless anyone has experience...

http://www.vaporlites.com/shop/parts_pcc.shtml

So questions are:

1) Does anyone think the Magnum low resistance attys will really hurt a regular or mega 510 battery?

2) Does fluvil refill easily? I tried the blue foam cap, not the entire piece as TeriJo uses and was disappointed to learn you had to remove to refill (yucky).

3) What was the exact thing to get, 410, 420? Might just pick a box off Amazon.

3) Does the full blue foam piece fill easily? I figure since I have the caps, I can try putting two together and simulate a big piece but haven't gotten to it yet.

4) Any other thoughts?

By the way, coming off the PTB as I think it was jeff or brian who jinxed me and now my ptbs are leaking (pretty much right after they said they were surprised it didn't.) ;-)

I'm impressed with the magnum attys in so far as throat hit, etc goes. Was looking at a 5V mod but these might do the trick. I'm using them on my spade, but was thinking of setting up the regular 510 (or mega batts I have) for my wife with the magnum attys. I understand I may shorten the battery life but she's a weekend smoker anyway. I'm good with the spade. I was also looking at perhaps getting a PCC for the megas, or one of the new ones for the regular batteries I see that have more space so I can constantly charge to make sure she has a fresh battery. Will research the place unless anyone has experience...

http://www.vaporlites.com/shop/parts_pcc.shtml

So questions are:

1) Does anyone think the Magnum low resistance attys will really hurt a regular or mega 510 battery?

2) Does fluvil refill easily? I tried the blue foam cap, not the entire piece as TeriJo uses and was disappointed to learn you had to remove to refill (yucky).

3) What was the exact thing to get, 410, 420? Might just pick a box off Amazon.

3) Does the full blue foam piece fill easily? I figure since I have the caps, I can try putting two together and simulate a big piece but haven't gotten to it yet.

4) Any other thoughts?

By the way, coming off the PTB as I think it was jeff or brian who jinxed me and now my ptbs are leaking (pretty much right after they said they were surprised it didn't.) ;-)

The first fill on blue foam you have to jiggle the foam a little.. but after that it fills pretty smooth. (When using a full piece, that is dunno bout caps)

I went to a pet store and just got a foam sleeve. It wasn't the exact version that they show in the videos, but I made sure it had no chemical treatments. It's only used as a "particle catcher" before stuff hits the actual filter. :)

Before that I'd tried a green scrubby, wasn't terribly impressed with it.

The first fill on blue foam you have to jiggle the foam a little.. but after that it fills pretty smooth. (When using a full piece, that is dunno bout caps)

So I finally got around to cutting a square of blue foam that I got from "insert name I forgot". They are meant to be pushed in after loading with liquids but after cutting it in half, each half is about as wide as the cart, and I just pushed each part in. Not sure how much juice it took, but the initial load is not important, how much it takes after wards is what's important. Seems nice. Also to make filling easier, switched back to an old favorite juice jar from JC:

http://www.johnsoncreeksmokejuice.com/product/A011/accessories

Can really get it in there...

I think I've decided I will get a few more mega batts for the missus and a mega PCC because the magnums may chew up the batts. More magnum attys for both of us and I can always keep another eyeglass reader handy with two regular 510s for her just in case. I have a friends trying some 510s which is really why I'm looking around, may or may not have them try the blue foam after I get some more needle tip juice jars from JC. I'm almost out of JC chocolate mint which I mix with Mentha.