Good Prophets = Good Products

Rhavage

First off I just wanna say the shipping was fast and the prices are great for those on a budget.

In the wee hours of Tuesday morning I noticed that I was on the last legs of my juice from here at VT (dulcis/exotic tobacco) and needed to restock. Peering into the wallet I knew I had to make my penny jar stretch so I took a leap and ordered some bulk juices from Rob at Good Prophets. I can definitely say I am not disappointed with what I received. I ordered a 50ml/18mg bottle of RY4 and a 30ml/18mg of 555 for about $31 (free shipping :thumbsup: ) Not sure if anyone is familiar with the producer of the liquids, but their name is Keemer.

Well I got my package yesterday and opened it up to find my juice that I ordered and an extra 30ml of Kiwi. First time purchaser's receive a free bottle of juice. I didn't clarify what I wanted because I wasn't sure where to put it in on the order, so I told Rob at Good Prophets either way I'll take my order however it comes.

The first that I tried was the 555. Has a very nutty taste with an undertone of tobacco. It makes me want to eat a bowl of honey nut cheerio's every time I take a puff. Good vapor and taste, may have to pick up some honey flavor to sedate the cravings for breakfast when I vape this juice. Over all good clean juice.

The RY4 was next. This is definitely going to be my all day vape. Very similar to the Dulcis. Again this has a nice undertone of tobacco and a touch of sweetness. Decent throat hit and good vapor. Wish I had a different RY4 to compare it to but I gotta deal with what hand I'm dealt. Over all good juice.

Last but not least, Kiwi. Didn't know what to expect here. Wasn't really looking for a fruit vape just yet, but I am not disappointed. I cracked it open this morning and took a puff not really knowing what to expect. Pleasantly surprised with what I tasted. A sweet mellow flavor that's not over baring, good vapor and smooth throat hit. This will have to be my morning vape because I don't think I could use it all day. Again a good juice.

As being new to vaping and just getting to start experiencing the different vendors, I would definitely give 2 thumbs up to Good Prophets for great service and a great product. Hope reading this didn't make you fall asleep :unsure:

DISCLAIMER: All juices were tested on my DSE901 and experiences may vary from user to user.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines