Recived Joye 510 today

Hey all I just got my 510 in the mail today and so far this thing is great. I really like the manual batterys so liquid can't get in the battery due to sealed hole and it still has a LED. Still breaking in the atomizer but this thing still puts out great vapor. Maybe better then my pen with passthrough.

I got it from Jay at www.electronicstix.com he has good shipping. I ordered Sat. the 25th and recived on Mon. the 27th I know the post office has alot to due with the shipping but still very fast coming from UT to FL in three days.

I got it for 49.99 not bad considering you get 2 complete e-cigs and he has good juice prices. I don't know if he is still doing the juice sale he was on Sat. it was buy 4 get 1 free. I got grape, watermellon, peach, blueberry and bannana I will review the juices when I try them all I'm vaping grape right now and it taste like grape soda.

I will try to make a vid review if I can fiqure out how to. Never used my webcam it is built into top of laptop if some can help on how to that would be great.

If any one is lookin for a 510/yeti/titan what ever else they are called Jay was great I got fast responce to emails and order conformation within minutes.

It lookes like he's out of stock on them cause you can't veiw on website. But hopefully will get more soon.

hey frooty loops, :P

I've heard that those things are the best of e-cigs. The new up and coming stars of the e-cig world that are supposed to be making the penstyles look dumb. Chris and I will find out soon though, we will be ordering some of them pretty soon and make a vid review of them.

If you need help with using your built in webcam, I can help you with that. All the footage that I shoot and everytime I am on the live feed I am using the webcam built into my lappy too. Just PM me and I'll get you rolling man.

Heard good things about the 510 did the kit from www.electronicstix.com come with the manual switch batts or the automatic ones? Just checked the site it doesnt say and the sale is going on untill the 3rd if anyone is intrested.

It came with 2 manual batterys with red LEDs and are you talking about 306 sale cause he actually calls the 510 a Yeti. When I checked today it wasnt on the site witch means he is was out of stock.

opps your right I looked at it eariler saw the joye on the site didnt even realize it was a different model  :huh:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines