cleaning atomizer

If your on a budget you should try to clean your atomizer once a week to get the most out of it.

How do you know when it's time? Well when it starts to taste like crap. After using the liquid/carts for a while carbon builds up on the coil which gives it a weird taste.

To clean my atomizers I drop them in a pot of water, bring it to a rolling boil and "cook" it for about 7 minutes. Then I pull them out and let the atomizer dry for 24 hours. After they're dry pop a couple drops of liquid ( you must use the bottled liquid so you can placed drops directly on the atomizer) and bring that baby back to life. That's it

There are a lot of people out there now starting to clean their atomizers with things like coke and pepsi because it is believed that their acidic base can help to clean the atomizer that much better. I have tried this technique and it doesn't seem to work any better to me. In fact, I think it might even work a little worse. I would say that the best way for cleaning atomizers is still to just do what Chris said or just hold them under the fosset or some running water.

P.S. The most important thing is to make sure you let the atomizers dry completely. I didn't one time and it caused my atomizer to go "cold" and die. Oh, and don't be scared if your atomizer doesn't work great right away, it will take quite a few puffs to get it fired up again.