Atomizer Temps

Does anyone know the temp of the atomizer when it's in use? What temp does it take to vaporize smoke juice?

Seems I recall reading the atomizing temp is 450-500 F. As compared with, what... 1500 F or so for the combustion temp of a cigarette.

But don't quote me. My memory's shot. HA

I'm always thinking... (which in itself is a dangerous thing) and I've heard some of my friends who are 'heads' talking about herbal vaporizers... I've been looking at them and think that it may be possible to use smoke juice in one with no modification except packing the 'bowl' with wool... I picked up a cheap one on ebay and it should be in later this week... I'll give a report on what happens... could be a good 'at home' fix to save wear and tear on your ecig gear... I'm gonna test the temps on a DSE103 at work this week to see what I find out...

I'm always thinking... (which in itself is a dangerous thing) and I've heard some of my friends who are 'heads' talking about herbal vaporizers... I've been looking at them and think that it may be possible to use smoke juice in one with no modification except packing the 'bowl' with wool... I picked up a cheap one on ebay and it should be in later this week... I'll give a report on what happens... could be a good 'at home' fix to save wear and tear on your ecig gear... I'm gonna test the temps on a DSE103 at work this week to see what I find out...

Be very carefull, and if I may make a suggestion start with superlow or no nicotine Ejuice, those herbal vapes are desinged to vape quite a large about of herbs or whatever don't want to see you OD on nicotine and risk hurting yourself

Be very carefull, and if I may make a suggestion start with superlow or no nicotine Ejuice, those herbal vapes are desinged to vape quite a large about of herbs or whatever don't want to see you OD on nicotine and risk hurting yourself

Well now, bripod... here's an item that sounds like what you're talking about:

http://www.vaporizergiant.com/extreme-vaporizer.html

Says here it will function as an "essential oils diffuser". Now wouldn't that cover smoke juice, gang?

There's a huge range of vaporizers that cater to the herbal enthusiast, units that would appear to be much more advanced than the e-cig market. Of course, the cost is higher, but you get what you pay for in this world, do you not?

Thoughts?

post-731-1240895550_thumb.jpg

Edited by StringDancer

Yeah, my buddy at work thinks I might be able to make a "cloud" with a herbal-vaporizer... ;) I'm really gonna take it easy on the nicotine with this unit when I get it... Maybe it can ease the pain the rest of my gear is feeling... Will update when I can...