Ego Batt With 801 Atty

Ofortuna

OK...so....

I got a 801 atty to 510 batt adapter from altsmokes.com.

i love the 801 atty but i do not have a device that uses it so i got the adapter :) i am liking it!!! the throat hit is very very nice!! the aesthetics, not so nice as seen in my posted pic!!

i have the V3 which i like....but lacks a decent throat hit IMO. but the 801 on the eGo batt is worth the cost of the adapter!! i highly recommended!!

PS the adapter DOES NOT WORK with the 302 or the 304 :( bummer!!

Edited by Ofortuna

OK...so....

I got a 801 atty to 510 batt adapter from altsmokes.com.

i love the 801 atty but i do not have a device that uses it so i got the adapter :) i am liking it!!! the throat hit is very very nice!! the aesthetics, not so nice as seen in my posted pic!!

i have the V3 which i like....but lacks a decent throat hit IMO. but the 801 on the eGo batt is worth the cost of the adapter!! i highly recommended!!

PS the adapter DOES NOT WORK with the 302 or the 304 :( bummer!!

It sure is a...unique...look, Ofortuna. But I wonder why the 302 atty won't work the adapter. That seems odd to me.

Hey O,

I use that same adapter on my Silver Bullet with the 302/304 atty. You have to screw it down pretty good to make contact, so if you are using the same atty you used in the JS V3, it should work as the JS connectors are usually pretty rough, breaking in the threads on the 302's. Just be ginger in screwing it down, but it should make contact and work.

Same here.

Well, after trying to get my 302 to work on the SB again and being unsuccessful, I went looking. Rob from Altsmoke posted this in the altsmoke forum on ECF.

"Do not use JOYE302 on the 801 adapters, ya they thread but they don't work and will kill your atomizers. We don't want people using cross compatible threadings with these adapters. I.E. 801 with 4072, JOYE302, M201, etc. especially since they weren't made for these models and we just don't know if the threading is different."

That said, the 510 to 801 adapters I have from goodprophets work just fine on the SB and 302.

Edited by Brian

Hey Brian - I checked out a bunch of those posts and it seems it is mixed.... Most are saying to screw the atty onto the adapter first, then screw the adapter on to the unit. I have done both, although I get better vape with screwing the atty on to the adapter first, then the adapter onto the SB. One of the posts said to be careful that the oring in the adapter does not get pushed out of place (on the 510 threading) as it may cause a short and overheat the batteries leading to disaster... I'm gonna check out the adapter you have from goodprophets, and get one I think...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines